Hey guys pb ?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4464
alright guys im looking to get back into paintball not really sure what kind of marker to get looking to spend about 350 on a marker not anymore. I would like less thoug. I was thinking about a smart parts ion or something like that any help would be great

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8368
Don't do it! Think of how much you'll be spending when you go to an actual park. Unless you plan on playing forest ball which isn't nearly as fun IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1222
^^it does get very costly.
My ion was pretty solid. cleaning the eye was a b1tch tho. I had paint break alot but i believe this was due to my poor choice of paint.

I still want my intimidator back:-(

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4466
rob im gonna be playing oince a week if that during the summer. me and my brothers play. Its 15 bux for 4 hours and they give u paint on sundays or its 25 bux oin saturdays i have njo problem with that. also playing forest ball which can get intense up here

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8369
Well if that's all it costs then I guess it's not too bad. I used to drop 100 bucks a day easily when I was playing with the local teams. Then again I wasn't shooting crappy paint. The paint I was shooting was 70-80 dollars a case(2000 rounds) and I'd go through a case a day easily.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1863
Hmm I just came across this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOCKER-PAINTBALL-GUN-W-DYE-BARRELS_W0QQitemZ290247397572QQi hZ019QQcategoryZ47248QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 615
well i just sold my nxt shocker.
i have a small buiness but i moved so i have alot for sale.
my buddie is selling his ego for 350, but it doesn't have a barrel

i have an epiphany for 200 with a jersey and a few other ups

my grandpa is selling his ion with 2 n2 tanks cp reg and case and mask. whole thing for 250 i think

i have a TON of tanks i need to sell.

to tell u the truth i would not go with an ion if ur going to play in any tourny's

r u wanting to spend 350 on just a marker or full a whole set up?

any way i get all paintball stuff dirt cheap .... still get buisness dicounts

i am sure i have something used that will be a great deal or if u need anything new just email me and i can order it cheaper than almost any place online

worrblade@yahoo.com is my email

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
if u really want to get into it i even have an airball field for sale.

how much r u wanting to play?
i am guessing speedball is wat ur wanting to do?

r u on a team? play tournys? rec ball?

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
and no replys... i kill threads

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4469
im sorry been working. i just want to play for fun me and my brother are looking to get back into it. no tourney's for now. looking 350 for all of it not just marker i need a tank and a hopper also
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us