OT: Lottery

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 513
ok well i had a dream last night that i drilled the mega millions for wahtever it is here in ohio, like 56 million or something, so i'm going to start playin $5 every drawing which is only twice a week, my real quesiton is, how many peopl ein ohio do you think play the mega millions on average, i knwo more will play when it is 100 million rather that 50 but on average what do you guys think

Silver Member
Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 227
too many

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Fi , 2 12 Fi Bls U.s.a

Post Number: 328
hey im from sandusky too... yeah but its in michigan.. ha that sucks... but hey cedar point is awesome so... but yeah lotto is a waste of money... i wouldnt keep putting money into odds that are no where near in my favor, nor by putting more and more money into it.. your odds dont increase... but theres always gonna be a winner... its just not gonna be you.. but hey good luck with that lotto stuff.. if ya wanna make real money, go to the horse racing track put a grand down on a 30-1 shot... thank you "stealing harvard" any1 see it?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6509
No matter what the jackpot amount is, you have the same odds of winning the lotto.

It is just a random combination of numbers.
Even if 50million people play, you have the same odds of randomly choosing the right #'s as when 5 people play.

The only thing w/ more people playing is...if multiple people choose the same #'s and that set of #'s wins, you split the $.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2528
a guy in the town next to mine just won 3 mil on a $10 scratch off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us