Nick V...

Silver Member
Username: Dynamik

Post Number: 103
I started the cuts on my box so I can go ahead and finish this weekend. I was just wondering if you had any pics or vids of your Alero. I am going to take your advice and have my sub/port firing into the cab, but I just wanted to see another "N-Body" type vehicle in action... Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1789
Hey Dynamik.
Good luck on the box man. It should rock that grand am lol.

I actually just finished my new setup today. I haven't took any pics or vidz of it yet, but I hope to later today. Keep checking the "Nick V's SPL Build Log" thread for some updates ;)

Here the first system I ever put in the car.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UxsCI2EyCvo

Here's two pics of another install I have done it:
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 298
hey nick, I tried putting the subs facing inward on my alero and it was not nearly as loud as subs back. The box is a sealed box though so would you say that is what the problem is and that a ported box would be better facing into the cabin?
Thanks
Kevin

Sorry to jack the thread...

Silver Member
Username: Gibsonguy

Storrs, CT USA

Post Number: 128
very nice install work. looks like great equipment and an awesome install. nice work.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1790
"hey nick, I tried putting the subs facing inward on my alero and it was not nearly as loud as subs back."

Sealed boxes are smaller. When you are dealing with the size box that dynamic is doing in that trunk, it will not be near as loud facing back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
alright cool, thanks nick.

I got the wood for my ported box... all thats left is for me to build it.

a box that is 38W,16.5H, and 20D will fit in the trunk of an alero right?... I really hope i did my measuring right.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1793
The depth and width is a bit too big Kevin. The biggest box you can possibly fit through the trunk opening is gonna be 37.5 width x 16.5 height x 19.75 depth.

It will not be an easy drop in also. You have to hit on the back a little bit for it to go in.

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
alright thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us