Oooh Paaaaulllll....

Bronze Member
Username: Dynamik

Post Number: 95
lol. Sup man, I was advised to look to you for some great deals on wire... get at me buddy!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5187
nice advert.. lmao

Free Shipping Fishnet Thigh-Hi'S--Oooh La La
(in stock: yes)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16912
Me likey lol.

Whatcha need man? I'm down to 24' of 1/0ga. All the 4ga you need. 5 or so lengths of 17' runs of 2ga and some runs of 8ga. Several 3' lengths of 2ga with ring terminal attached and gobs of extra 2ga terminals, remote wire, zip ties and some bulk RCAs.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 782
ill need some too soon man.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 388
goddamnn...what wire is it (manufacturer)? interested....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16914
The 1/0ga is ED wire. Got it fairly cheap during their sale. So is the 4ga I have. Both great wire.

The 2ga is actually Raptor's claimed 0ga. It's more like true 2ga so that's what I sell it as. I picked up 10 of their 2000w amp kits when they were selling them cheap. I pass it on to those in need of what I have. I also have a Stinger 60amp inline fuse holder and 60amp fuses I got for my RL-i10 setup that never happened. Letting them go cheap too.

Upload

I'm also in possession of (6) ED 13kv.2 d4 subs. I picked them up for $50/each which you might be able to still get from ED if they have any left. When they run out I'll shoot them back at cost plus shipping to those here who want them. Just like I did with the 8" subs.

I'm waiting on someone who has interest in my RL-i10 sub and Kicker Zx500.1 amp. Both brand new. If it falls through then I have them to sell as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Well, I need about 11' FT of 1/0 Gauge or a big 2ga... I'm tight on cash, so whatever is cheaper! lol Probably need a foot or two for the ground. Ummm, I want to use some 8ga for speaker wire for my sub instead of this lil 16ga I have... Of course RCA's, good ones, and the remote wire...basically a whole AMP KIT!!! lol Its going to be used for a KX1200.1. Do you have AIM or a Messenger?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16917
Everyone knows I think aim/AOL is a product of the devil.

I can send you a 17' run of 2ga with terminal, 3' length of 2ga with terminal(ground), 8ga in (2) 4' lengths(the only lengths I have left), pack of 2ga terminals and zip ties, 17' of remote wire for $25 plus shipping. The RCAs I have are budget quality only so I won't include them. Sorry if that doesn't help.

The true 1/0ga I have is $2/ft plus shipping, which is why I suggest the 2ga since your tight on cash.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
pm sent

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1772
PAUL FTMFW!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16927
Replied.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
call me stupid, but how do you get to pms? i only know how to send them...

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 784
they go to your email.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
didn't get the messages paul... care to resend?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16932
Resent. If it fails this time give me an alternate email addy, or just talk here if you wish.

Silver Member
Username: Howtoeatapencil

Post Number: 133
hey paul, still love the 1/0 gauge you sent me :-) can u send me prices for 2 gauge wire? per foot? and for those 3 foot runs :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16935
Whatcha need and we'll go from there.

Silver Member
Username: Howtoeatapencil

Post Number: 134
I'm going to run my alternator directly to two Deka Intimidators in my trunk with the 1/0 gauge you sent me, and run 2 gauge from the battery to the amplifier. I'm not sure what lengths i will need, and if i will need some more of that 1/0 gauge to ground the battery. I'll measure it out hopefully before the weekend.

I'm guessing 2 of the 3' 2ga with terminals will be what i need, if thats not enough i might just buy one of the 17' runs and some ring terminals...what can i get that for?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16942
I can send ya the 17' and (2) 3' lengths of 2ga with terminals for $20. USPS standard flat rate box is about $10 so 23' of 2ga for $10 is a steal.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21117
thats a good deal paul. paul is the best.

if anyone don't like the prices paul gives, then you can take a walk off a short plank.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16943
Just looking to clean a little house. I got stuff lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us