BEST 8" or Thin 10"?

Bronze Member
Username: Deanerjr

Post Number: 95
well, as it stands right now im chillin with two 10" Kicker CVT's. They sound awesome for 10's. But what are the best 8's or thin 10's available. Gotta have somethin to work towards for the next month or so. Lookin to re-sale these after i get better. Sold the two Kicker 12" CVR's for $200 at my school today to some kid since i couldnt fit them. Opinions?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1961
What kind of mounting depth do you have to work with?

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 952
dd has a pretty powerful 8 i cant remember what its called but check their website

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3562
1508. not a shallow sub though. probably as deep as most 12's you will see...

the cisco kid

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 961
that is true ^ if it needs to be shallower soundsplinter has some nice 8s i looked into for my neighbors truck yet again i dont know that name of them lol also RE RE8s are pretty nice just ask wolfman where ever he went

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3563
rl-i 8. also, not a very shallow sub. i'd guess they are a tad shallower than the 1508 however. you might want to give us a budget and also and exact measurement of your available depth...

the cisco kid

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1474
RE audio has a new line of thin subs, havent heard one yet tho

Gold Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 1109
RE8's

2 running off 425watts rms

135.5dbs

and ..the sound nice, i like how they don't just completely drown out my front speaks.

Username: Jayhunter

Post Number: 4
I have a 10' Lanzar Max I got in a box at a pawn shop for $60. It's 800 watts and it hits pretty good with my 1100 watt 2 channel crunch. Give Lanzar a try, they are pretty inexpensive but as far as I'm concerned they sound pretty nice. The magnet is kind of big though...

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 583
check out the new SI bm's..
http://stereointegrity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1707
"I have a 10' Lanzar Max I got in a box at a pawn shop for $60. It's 800 watts and it hits pretty good with my 1100 watt 2 channel crunch. Give Lanzar a try, they are pretty inexpensive but as far as I'm concerned they sound pretty nice. The magnet is kind of big though..."

Lanzar is elite stuff man. Those magnets are so freakiin huge. Those Crunch amps are also under rated, they do around 2000 per channel.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us