So am I!!!

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

15 Wanger Premier Member, FL

Post Number: 426
Hey all, been out of the country for the last year travelling the world and missing my sounds and car. Just getting things back in gear, and am thinking to sell my 15" Q as I need to lighten and shrink my trunk load. I think it was Yanks who mentioned that Mag has a newer better 12 coming out, and I was wondering how that might sound in a tight sealed box. It will be getting 1200 at 2ohms from a JBL1200bp. Oh and I got a yellow top under the hood today and it seems a weeee bit nicer. Anyhoo, anyone in the market for a SQ sub give me a shout. If you are close I would be happy to deliver, and the box will come with. Cheers.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9607
The Mag only comes in Dual 2 ohm which means it won't work with your amp.....atleast not at 2 ohms. What does your amp do at 4 ohms? 500-600rms works fine with the new Mag.

All the Mag needs is a 1 cuft sealed box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
I would rather be able to use my amp to it's full potential. Are there any other good SQs out there in that price range, I am out of touch with all the new stuff. I love the Q so much and am sad to think about letting it go, so I might even buy a ten or twelve Q and seal it. Is there anything better for the price that can handle 1200 at two?

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 651
how much you selling that q for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
$250 for both, pick up or meet up. $225 plus shipping for the sub, if thats how it's gotta be.

Username: 302ranger

Post Number: 3
how about 200 for just the sub?
i live in florida near pensacola, how much would that be to ship?

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
See jim the trouble here is I don't really want to get rid of the sub. I love it way too much, but I could use something smaller if the opportunity arose. Because I am in no need of money, and don't feel an urgent need to change my system up, I can sit on it until someone comes along who really wants it. If I were to sell, I would need to be able to put that money straight into my next sub. For that matter I would be willing to trade for a very nice 10, or a slightly less nice but still really nice 12. It has to be an SQ driver, as that is all I care about, so no L7s or any of that crap. Holla guys!

Username: 302ranger

Post Number: 4
well that's fine if you don't want to sell it i understand

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 579
I thought I read somewhere that the jbl bp1200.1 was 1ohm stable aswell and just did the same power that it does at 2ohms.. Might be wrong though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us