Decals On My Whip And Finsihed Install (Pics)

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1596
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I know I'm missing the W and the M in www.Realm of excursion.com

Some @$$ hole scratched the side of my car as you can see, and then ripped the W and The M off I dunno who it was while i was at gym...

Prolly someone who had Shtty Subs saw i had Fi and got mad or sumtin who knows

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 912
Damn, sucks about the scratch.

I think that huge Fi sticker is going to attract a lot of unwanted attention IMO...

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 858
decal looks dollas. sorry to hear about the scrathing thats so Fed up

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 2442
Wire out the port FTL

J/P

Looks good. Sorry about your car.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2005
cool stickers man. i think i like it without the www and the com

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1597
lol Steven i was thinking that... i was thinking about ripping the WW and the Co off but im to lazy to go out there now...

Fi stickers Cost 53 all together...

Err Boca Raton Prices

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2006
That would look good too. I was actually saying that I like it the way it is now better then the full "www" and ".com" lol

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1599
yea i actually wrote a reply to that btu then i edited it... lol either wya is good...

Also i plan on building another box... Less screws maybe Pete design dunno yet we will see

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 758
take the stickers off. its like saying "rob me"

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1601
lol.. No one around here even knows what Fi is... And i got a Very nice alarm

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 759
well if someone has a sticker on their car, it is obviously for an aftermarket product within the car, so that gives it away. ps alarm's don't do sh!t unless you are right there. How many times you hear an alarm go off and everyone just goes on their way?

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 915
lol, true dat

That is the reason why I don't put stickers on the car anymore. I try to keep it looking stock.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1603
i don't think anyone would steel it... i live in Boca most these people like 99% can buy 1000 of these... Rich city yet im not rich nor is my mom waiter FTL at a Bagel Shop

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1604
Not me my mom is the waiter well waitress

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1605
"lol, true dat

That is the reason why I don't put stickers on the car anymore. I try to keep it looking stock."

Man i gotta Rep what i got you know... im in love wit this Fi SSD 15

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1624
"take the stickers off. its like saying "rob me"

How? For all they know, Fi stands for "f*cking idiot" lol.

"ps alarm's don't do sh!t unless you are right there. How many times you hear an alarm go off and everyone just goes on their way?"

That statement is completely false. A good 2 way pager alarm system will do the trick. If anyone even touches my car, I will know. Also it really does attract attention when there are 6 screaming sirens and a horn going off....

ps Please do not say another statement like that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2471
Yeah, I dont go running to the car but I look at it. If someone is grabbing sh!t and running, I would call the cops.

I have the AA logo on my truck and most people think its a bat or two M's on top of each other. haha

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1606
I'd go out there wit my second alarm

My Bat lol

Yea my friend has an alarm if someone evn touches his car it says where... and it got a LCD on the pager wit a camera on the car to see who is around ur car..

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1746
lol Capps. Yea I have a large AA Logo on my back window and two smaller ones on the sides....people think its like mountains or a Coors Light logo... lol

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 760
"well if someone has a sticker on their car, it is obviously for an aftermarket product within the car, so that gives it away" Nick V, one would have to be a fu<king idiot to think that someone that puts stickers on their car doesn't have something under the hood or inside. Its not rocket science. And if someone wants to rob your a$s they will FYI.

Id rather not put stickers on my car.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 761
I'm just saying, if I'm trying to rob someone, that's one thing I look for. Hope it doesn't happen. Just how I view the situation.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6007
i agree with sgdenny, alarms don't do shi_t. and who cares if you have a 2 way pager alarm? nice and all, but all it does is let you know your cars' being broken into when your away from it. there's so many ways around alarms it's not even funny.

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 259
that is y you hook up a high voltage battery to you hole car when your alarm is activated

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6008
trust me, if someone wants in your car they're getting in. i've seen alot.

but liking the little side fi stickers on your car, but i'm with most and say the rear sticker is a bit much.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6236
yup an alarm is only so good. personally i think big stickers like that is just saying fu ck my stuff up. obviously someone already started too. just because people in boca are rich doesnt mean they arnt azzholes. plus the people that go there to steal stuff.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20543
get rid of the big sticker. it don't look right on there. the small ones looks good though.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5560
^ that's what i was thinking.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16252
"How? For all they know, Fi stands for "f*cking idiot" lol. "

Career criminals know the value of most anything. It comes from trying to sell crappy/stolen equipment at the flea marts. It's just not worth jail time for a $10 sale.

Just chat with any career criminal. They can tell you the quality and resale value of jewelry, electronics, car parts, ect...because they've been there and done that.

It's those 16-18 year old weekend warriors who run around drunk breaking into cars stealing sony that you have to watch for. They couldn't care less about your ride or the most discreet way of breaking into it. With them you're lucky if all you lose is a HU.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1748
If you park straetigically and just do stuff smart... I think ur chances of not getting broken into go up drastically...

'Do it smart, don't lose a part'

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1625
"i agree with sgdenny, alarms don't do shi_t. and who cares if you have a 2 way pager alarm? nice and all, but all it does is let you know your cars' being broken into when your away from it."

They make a world of difference. I am always close enough to my car to where i can get to it in a minute's notice if the LCD pager goes off. So yeah, all it does it "let you know", which is all you need to go out to your car.

"there's so many ways around alarms it's not even funny."

Name one.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6009
"I am always close enough to my car to where i can get to it in a minute's notice if the LCD pager goes off"

so your saying if your pager goes off and you're at, say an amusement park, you'll get to your car in time to stop the break in, or even see the person doing it? what about parking it while at a football game, etc. where you're in a stadium?

"Name one."

look them up. i can't remember how many times i've dealt with cars that have been broken into and come to find out they have alarms (my job requires me to).

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1626
"so your saying if your pager goes off and you're at, say an amusement park, you'll get to your car in time to stop the break in, or even see the person doing it? what about parking it while at a football game, etc. where you're in a stadium?"

The closest amusement part is 4 hours away, and when I randomly go there, it is not in my car. Even if I did take my car and my alarm goes off, I think it would be worth leaving the park, and I can get out there quicker than they can figure out how to take everything (my box is impossible to get out of the trunk in one piece). Because ya know, when someone is taking huge amps out of a car with the alarm blaring, it isn't noticeable at all to other people

"look them up. i can't remember how many times i've dealt with cars that have been broken into and come to find out they have alarms (my job requires me to)."

So you cannot name one?

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2563
man the stickers are cool..he shouldnt live his life hiding what he worked hard for. dont be scared. if u get jacced u get jacced wit or without the stickers.
; ) although i have a alarm its just for mental security, i and as well as everyone else know they are worthless lol

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1627
"i and as well as everyone else know they are worthless lol"

For some reason, some people say this, but they can never put up a good argument to support it

Gold Member

Post Number: 2564
i understand what you are saying.
i have no HANDS ON experience.
but EVERY slab i know that got jacked HAD a alarm. never recovered the car. i mean i cant count on two hands the number of friends cars that were slabbed out had alarms and still got jacked. i know my dude down the road got 24"s no alarm. i mean if somebody wants what you have they are gonna get it by any means neccesary.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1628
"mean i cant count on two hands the number of friends cars that were slabbed out had alarms and still got jacked. i know my dude down the road got 24"s no alarm. i mean if somebody wants what you have they are gonna get it by any means neccesary."

Wasn't the alarm's fault. That sounds more like a few things that were not thought of when the alarm was installed.

A few tips are:
1. Always have an alternate power source that is inside the car hidden.
2. Always have more than just one siren, and make sure they are all in different places.
3. Find a good place to hide your module. I installed mine in a location where you have to rip a few parts out of the car to even get closed to it.
4. Always have more than one wire running to each sensor, each in a different location. This way they can find one and cut it, but there are still others.
5. I like to use dummy wires in my installs, it will throw a thief off.
6. Run your wires with all of the stock wiring, loomed up.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6011
Even if I did take my car and my "alarm goes off, I think it would be worth leaving the park, and I can get out there quicker than they can figure out how to take everything (my box is impossible to get out of the trunk in one piece)."

so you're saying parking away from a park, depending on which one you may have to take a park shuttle, that you can get to your car in time? please. again, i don't want to start an arquement, i'm just stating a fact. given enough time, or someoone that knows what they are doing, if that person wants your stuff they will get it it. and if not, they'd probably just fuc_k it up so bad you'd have to replace it.

"So you cannot name one?"

you can take the time to look some up, shouldn't be to hard.

trust me, with my job i have seen PLENTY of cars that have been broken into that was alarmed. imo the only thing an alarm is good for is if your insurance gives you a percentage off your deductable for having it.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1629
"so you're saying parking away from a park, depending on which one you may have to take a park shuttle, that you can get to your car in time"

Way different here in the south. The parking lots are not big at all. It would take me at most 5 minutes to get to my car if I was in an amusement park. I designed everything in my trunk to be almost impossible to take out unless you know how it went it. It takes me near 30 minutes just to get the amps out.

"trust me, with my job i have seen PLENTY of cars that have been broken into"

But you still have not named one. You tell me to look it up, then you say you have seen PLENTY. I want to know if you can actually name one where the install was flawless, and they took everything in less than 5 minutes.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6013
i'm not even going to keep this up. i can see you have your mind made up already no matter who says anything. this can just go on forever at this rate.

i'll just stick to my opinion, and experience, and still say an alarm is pointless.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3894
I agree with Nick about the setup of the alarm. This is key. You must have the alarm running off a battery that is inside your car to be at least semi-secure. If anyone ever got into my truck I would know not only instantly, but what door or hatch they got in through. Even if I was at Petco watching the Pads and my alarm went off I could be out there in around 3 minutes.

Which brings me to my other point. Any equipment in a car has to be installed in a way that delays someone taking it, or stops them completely. I don't have time to go into detail but if anyone could take out my system in less than ten minutes, they can have it, because they have some mad skillz. And I am always within ten minutes of my truck, so if anyone wants to try taking my stuff they best prepare for a large angry white man who just don't care.

Bronze Member
Username: 4realadeala

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 17
Look fellas bottom line is that if someone wants it bad enough they will get it. Stickers look cool but they are advertising for trouble.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2566
true..i mean i know a dude that can pull a car off quicker then you can walk in the house and take off your shoes no lie.
alarms are nothing. and if they want it that bad they will just take the car from you while your in it. point a gun to someone head anyone will hop out the car if their smart.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 764
You're exactly right John.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 7976
"
Career criminals know the value of most anything. It comes from trying to sell crappy/stolen equipment at the flea marts. It's just not worth jail time for a $10 sale.

Just chat with any career criminal. They can tell you the quality and resale value of jewelry, electronics, car parts, ect...because they've been there and done that.

It's those 16-18 year old weekend warriors who run around drunk breaking into cars stealing sony that you have to watch for. They couldn't care less about your ride or the most discreet way of breaking into it. With them you're lucky if all you lose is a HU. "

Paul, I dissagree. It's the crack coaine users that end up stealing your sh1t the most. They don't care that it's only worth 5 or 10 bucks on the streets. When they need their fix they do whatever they have to in order to get it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 7977
Oh and Dru, think about who would want to do that to your car. Do you have enemies or problems with someone? Did you park like a complete azzhole or cut someone off or something? Those are good reasons to have your car vandalized.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1149
just to chime in here before i hit the bed. my father used to go above and beyond he's owned at least 2 - 8 classic cars at a constant all his life and theft was bottom line before the car ever hit the road. he had a 57 copper corvette fully tricked out, cams side pipes you name it and it was a theft magnet. so at the time alarms were useless, so what did he do? he wried up dead man switches. i think he did multiples on some cars. what he did was run the spark to ground when a switch was thrown. i thik he had the starter wired that way to so that as long as the hidden switch is fliped a thief can sit there all day cranking the battery to dead. the car will never fire over till the short is fixed.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3846
Nice car and set up.

Btw, I found the "M" for your .co

Upload

That sux ppl do things like that.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1611
LOLOLOLOL

Marc.. yea people can be D1cks you know, but its what eva...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us