Box Idea

Bronze Member
Username: 4realadeala

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 12
Does anyone like this design? I was thinking of making it, I haven't bothered deciding on tuning and cubes but just wanted too see if anyone thought it was a good idea?Upload

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 13
sorry for the wasted space I have never been the best at using picture uploads

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 14
Hey come on guys not a single comment on my idea. At least tell me that it sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1602
what will that be tuned too... no one is commenting cause they prolly dont know wtf it is lol need more pics like of side and other views i can kinda make it out a lil

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 914
Doing those angled cuts would be difficult since it seems like they are around 30 degrees? Or are they supposed to be 45 degree cuts?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13625
looks like a angry transformer ...

i can follow what u trying to do but that extended separator in the middle is not really serving much purpose portwise but can act as a addded support\brace i guess ....

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 916
"looks like a angry transformer"

LMFAO!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9055
it could work...just make sure there is enough clearance behind the port and brace the box

Bronze Member

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 15
Yes I know it is a very crude drawing. I haven't even thought about dimensions yet just wanted to know what people basically thought about placing subs in an angled box like that. After looking at it myself I believe that the top panel would cover the entire structure, rather than stop at the ports. I would like to tune it to 33 hz if I did build it. I would probably stick to the recommended 2.3 from the manufacturer of the speakers. Has anybody ever heard a box with similar design?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3836
very similar to a clam shell design. Now thats thinking "Outside the box"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us