Beware! Indo Audio Is Not Trustworthy!

Bronze Member
Username: Lvnlf2thefullest

Concord, NH USA

Post Number: 15
The following is a copy of the email conversation. It has been over 1 year and he still says the speakers are one there way.

Sent: Wed 3/12/08 9:07 PM
To: 'Jonathan Tremblay' (lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com)

Check back next week, I will process then. Thanks, John Hearn

Check out www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available. M-F 9AM - 6PM PST Saturday/Sunday - Closed If your email is not answered between the times above, it will be answeredthe following day. We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it isanything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard toprovide you with the best service.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Tremblay [mailto:lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:55 PM
To: John Hearn - Indo AudioSubject:
RE:

This really would mean the world to me. It has been such a bummer not havingthem. Can you send me a confirmation number once you have shipped them? >

To: lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com> Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:38:29 -0700> >

Okay, we will have more XR650-CSi in stock within 1-2 weeks. We can shipyou> a new set if you like. Thanks,
John Hearn

Check out www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available.> > M-F 9AM - 6PM PST> > Saturday/Sunday - Closed> > If your email is not answered between the times above, it will be answered> the following day.We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it is> anything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard to> provide you with the best service.> > >

-----Original Message----->
From: Jonathan Tremblay [mailto:lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com] > Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:29 PM> To: John Hearn - Indo Audio>
Subject: RE:> > >

I sent back everything. The two crossovers, 2 mids, 2 tweeters

To: lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com> > Subject:
RE:> >
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:57:04 -0700

XR650-CSi, you sent back the mids only? Please clarify.
Thanks,

John Hearn

Check out www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available. M-F 9AM - 6PM PST Saturday/Sunday - Closed If your email is not answered between the times above, it will beanswered the following day. We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it is anything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard to provide you with the best service.

From: Jonathan Tremblay [mailto:lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:39 PM> > To: john@indoaudio.com> >
Subject: FW:

Dear John,
I am very dissapointed with indoaudio. I've had to email you far too much concerning various matters. Below is just a small portion of some of the emails that I have had to send you. My first issue is that I'm still waiting to receive my defective pair of JL 6.5 csi audio speakers that I sent to you over 9 months ago. I asked you to cut me a price break on the diamonds and you basically laughed in myface, telling me that my speakers are still at the manufactureres which is bs. Then you give me an unpaid strike for the very diamond speakers I was trying to make a deal with you on.I am not an unreasonable person. You say ou don't want negative feedback but feedback is something thatyou earn when you have treated your customers fairly.

To: lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Diamond Audio D661 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers NEW 05 #270204782095
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:08:57 -080

I do, but at our end we do it as quickly as possible.
Thanks, John Hearn

Check out www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available. M-F 9AM - 6PM PST Saturday/Sunday - Closed If your email is not answered between the times above, it will be answered the following day. We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it is, anything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard to provide you with the best service.

From: Jonathan Tremblay [mailto:lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com]> Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:29 AM
To: Indo Audio Electronics
Subject: RE: Diamond Audio D661 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers NEW 05 #270204782095

It has been over 6 months? I think thats a little unreasonable don'tyou?________________________________

From: sales@indoaudio.com> >> To: lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com> >> Subject: RE: Diamond Audio D661 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers NEW 05 #270204782095
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:10:40 -0800

We are still waiting for them back from the distributor. We will send it to you as soon as it comes back.

Thanks,

John Hearn

Check out www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available. M-F 9AM - 6PM PST Saturday/Sunday - Closed If your email is not answered between the times above, it will be answered the following day.We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it is anything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard to provide you with the best service.

From: Jonathan Tremblay [mailto:lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com]> Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 6:53 PM
To: Indo Audio Electronics> >> Subject: RE: Diamond Audio D661 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers NEW 05> >> #270204782095

I have already sent you the speakers and you have not replaced them! My previous e-mail was very clear. I have sent you 1 defective speaker and 1 blown speaker and you still have not sent me back anything. It has been over 9 months As a result I am asking for you to give me a discount on this purchase. I don't understand why you are having a difficult time understanding these terms. You obviously don't still have my previous speakers or you would have already sent them back to me. If you look at> my feedback rating I am a very trustworthy eBayer. I would not just make this stuff up. Are you a trustworthy eBayer?

To: lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Diamond Audio D661 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers NEW 05 #270204782095 Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:25:04 -0800>

We can replace if defective.

Thanks,

John Hearn

Check out www.indoaudio.com for some more great products available. M-F 9AM - 6PM PST Saturday/Sunday - Closed If your email is not answered between the times above, it will be answered the following day. We do everything it takes to make this a POSITIVE experience, if it is anything less, please let us know first, as we will always work hard to provide you with the best service.
-----Original Message------
From: Jonathan Tremblay [mailto:lvnlf2thefullest@hotmail.com]> Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 11:43 PM> To: sales@indoaudio.com

Dear John Hearn,

My name is Jonathan Tremblay. Tonight I purchased item number(270204782095) and item number (260204661577). In the past I have also bought (2)JL w3's, (1)500x1 JL mono amp, (1)300x4 JL ab amp and (2) 6.5 JL CXI's. For the most part I have had a good experience purchasing products from you. However, (1)m individual JL CXI I received was defective. The crossover melted and it blew the speaker. I contacted you and you told me to mail it back to you. You told me that you would replace it. So I did. I waited a month and nothing. Since then, I've contacted you a couple of times and still nothing. I'm sure this is because you have such a large on-line company and tracking down 1 speaker can kind of fall down the priority list. Since then, I have had another JL CXI blow. I am still under warantee with you guys but am really afraid to ship it back to you. Which is why I purchased a pair of the Diamond Audio D661. I would greatly appreciate you working something out with me regarding the total cost of this purchase.

Thank You,

Jonathan Tremblay

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6209
honestly after the problem the first time why the hell would you buy from him 2 more times?

and if you came to the forum or searched about him first you would have been able to find he rips people off. sorry to sound harsh but it is what it is.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7421
" Beware! Indo Audio Is Not Trustworthy! "

And in other breaking news, it's been discovered that the world isn't flat.

Sorry but you should have researched the sellers reputation, then you wouldn't have bought from them.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20461
they also go by the name of american audio so becareful.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16210
Indo audio.

A true example why size DOES matter.

They as a company are ok with a 90% satisfied customer base. Factor in the tens of thousands of customers and you have one large group of pizzed off "unsatisfied" customers.

They play the odds that you will eventually give up, as most do. The one guy who took a stand and created the website that eventually got pulled got threatened on an uncalled for level.

The company is a piece of sh1t.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us