Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3293
no.

Username: Tylermoncrief

Post Number: 4
Whats wrong with these subs?

Anonymous

the quality in just about every aspect.. won't sound good, won't be loud, and they won't last. save your money and get a pair of adire shivas with a jbl 1200.1 if you want big bang for your buck.

Post Number: 8
What about some Legacy 12" 600wrms/1200w peak
Dual 4 OHM Kapton Voice Coil

Post Number: 9
Oh, And how do you guys know these are bad subs. Have you tested them yourselfs. Heard from someone else?

Anonymous

i've delt with pyle, pyramid, legacy, and all those crappy products before, yes. not those particular models, I don't think, but they're crap nonetheless. don't go wasting your money on those products, save it.. and buy something that will satisfy you. because I can guarntee if you've heard any decent system , you're going to be very disappointed with those lagacy or pyle subwoofers.

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 181
"Oh, And how do you guys know these are bad subs. Have you tested them yourselfs. Heard from someone else?"

Then why are you asking us! If you know there good then why even post if your going to get an attitude. Personally i agree with the other guy- there Sh*t!

someone
Unregistered guest
They are cheap sh*t. H*ll, you could get more bass and sound out of a set of headphones, hehe.

someone
Unregistered guest
They are cheap sh*t. H*ll, you could get more bass and sound out of a set of headphones, hehe.

Post Number: 10
I wasnt gettin a tude. it was a question, i dont have the subs yet, i askin

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 211
How much money are you willing to spend? That'll help us find you something much better.

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 84
patrick lorenz.... what is wrong with you? tyler was asking a simple question to find out if the people he was taking advice from new first hand that the subs were low quality or if they had been told that by others, i put it to YOU that YOUR the one with the attitude! dickhead.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 617
lol simmer children....lets not fight on the internet

these subs are without a doubt crap

but we dont have to get in an argument...hey hes new to car audio probably a teenager who doesnt want to spend alot for some bass - just spend some time researching, looking around and browsing forums - you can learn alot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
thanks alot dude. I am 17 and all I got is $400 to spend on 2 subs and 1 amp.... Anyone know what I can get thats high quality

and is memphis subs better than kicker subs

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 87
kicker are good tyler, not sure about memphis though

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
A guy around the corner stole 2 big memphis 12" subs and is selling 1 for 400. These subs look weird. They look like 1 sub on top of another sub.

Should I get this or am I getting ripped off? I get another 400 in 2 weeks

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 621
memphis makes awesome amps, not sure about their subs...

kicker also makes awesome amps, and makes good subs

Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 3
It sounds like the subs you are talking about are the LVS series subs from memphis, i havent heard those subs but i have heard a lower memphis line and they sounded pretty good, not much SQ but they are pretty loud. Of course thats 2 12s of a lesser model so its a big difference. But from what i have heard from memphis they are not a bad company, and to help a little on the pricing a local audio shop here was selling a memphis LVS 15" in a box for $1000 But if you do get one of those plan on a big amp

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 68
Ok Tyler here is what you get. Go to Crutchfield.com and buy all of this. 1 15" Kicker Comp subwoofer ($140). Build your box.($30). Get a Blaupunkt Sacramento CD33 CD Receiver ($100 while they still have them). And get a Profile CA600M 300W x 1 Car Subwoofer Amp ($120) and a 4 guage amp kit ($50). This brings your total to about $440. Shipping is free on orders over $200 so don't worry about shipping.

Anonymous

Wahl you are crazy. Blaupunkt is JUNK. And he can buy that kicker sub cheaper then that. And even get that same amp cheaper then that.

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 70
He only has $400 to spend. Tyler save up your money and get stuff that will last you for a long time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
No prob. Hey is that Pyramid CD\MP3\DVD player worth 100 dollars at www.cardiscountstereos.com

I like that, Because I want to put a TV in my car. So would that be a good idea. I seen a Screen on EBay for 125.00, It had a built-in TV tuner

Username: Suppabob

Post Number: 7
Avoid Pyramid Pyle and Sony car audio equipment they arent worth whatever money you spend really.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us