Mach 5 Audio SPL-15 Pre-Order

Bronze Member
Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 86
Guys,

Just thought I would let you know that I am doing a run on the SPL-15 and am accepting pre-orders until Monday March 17.

Picture the SPL-15 as an SPL-12 - only bigger. I have posted specs on it at the Mach 5 forum over at SSA, so if you are interested, head on over.

$330 each - includes shipping.

Best,
Mark

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1594
So you kick Kevin off your site for posting equipment for sale but you come in ours sellin yours???

Seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it?

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 612
ya beat it...get the hel! out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Naw, I don't think so. BTW, it wasn't me who kicked him off all the forums because he was breaking the TOS :-) If he had followed the rules, he would still be there :-)

It was made very clear to me that there are no rules regarding this sort of stuff here :-) So.....

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1595
https://www.ecoustics.com/bbs/forumterms.htm

Clearly states "no commercial sales or advertising".

"if he had followed the rules".....yeah well you arent following the rules here, how is that any different?

We have a F/S section though, even though it is intended for individual sales and not intended for businesses to sell new equipment we don't mind if you use it for your business.

But please respect this section as we will respect your site as well.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 250
GTFO!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Hahaha! Pretty funny guys :-)

Once again, the "rules" don't seem to apply here, as was made clear quite some time ago :-)

I do appreciate your concern though :-) The pre-order only lasts until Monday March 17, so it's not like this is a long running thing :-) Heaven forbid if someone on here wants to take advantage of a decent deal...

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1596
dude, what the hell is your problem? We're tryin to be nice about it.

First off yes, it is against the rules for businesses to advertise in our forum, can you read???

Second, none of us want you posting in here about your "deals", whats so hard to understand about that?

Get bent man.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1852
damn did i miss something this guy is getting flamed preet bad whats the deal?

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1597
"Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
I appreciate the fact you are being nice about things. So am I :-)

Yeah, I can read just fine thanks. Doesn't seem to stop others from doing similar things though :-) If memory serves, someone else tried to state the TOS here and got laughed off the forum. So, I figured what the heck. :-)

So, in my happy bliss I thought I would let folks here know that they can take advantage of a decent deal. :-)

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1598
This guy is part of a site that kicked Kevin Holden off for selling equipment on it, now he comes here doing the same thing he kicked Kevin off for, and is justifying it by saying it's against their rules to sell on their site so Kevin deserved it but here its ok because theres no rules saying you can't.

I don't even know this guy and he's already irritated me, not a lot though, its just a forum ;).

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1599
well hell , screw it i'm not gonn type all night trying to convince you not too, I'm takin my son to see 10000Bc, later on guys. ttyt

zac

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1855
hippocrits!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Ah, c'mon Zac, you can't be anymore irritated then say, someone like a rep posting to folks to pm him/her to get a good deal on product x.

And I keep saying, folks here don't seem too concerned about following the TOS. After all, what's the point in having a policy if there is no one around to enforce it? :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Jay, forget that I'm a hypocrite, just for a second. Don't you think snagging a decent quality sub for your system is worthwhile? :-)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5891
free bump. really wish i could pick one of these up.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 770
its not that we dont care most of us do but the site doesnt monitor its forums so nothing we can do this doesnt really bother me its the OT threads i guess zac has something personal with you but i see where hes coming from

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Thanks for the bump Mike.

Yeah, I guess Zac is the unofficial mod around these parts. The pre-order stands though, for those who wish to take advantage of a good deal. :-)

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5893
damn i really want one of those! how bout a special sale on other mach5 subs to go along with the new addition to the line up??

Bronze Member
Username: Devildriver

Post Number: 53
Dear Zac,

Mark Rogowski is the owner of Mach5Audio. He is not the owner of CarAudio.com, SoundSolutionsAudio.com, or RealmofExcursion.com. He has absolutely nothing to do with Low-Hz being kicked off of those sites; the only correlation between the two is that he browses those sites.

Low-Hz had a bad relationship with the Admins of those sites and that is why they are gone. To even remotely put any of that on Mark is an absolute joke and just shows you have no idea what's going on.

But it's nothing new to see someone on eCoustics spouting off when they don't have a clue. It's how this forum has survived for as long as it has.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5894
damn!!

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1584
Don't knock the E man. This is our home.

Bronze Member
Username: Nukes

Post Number: 20
Your home needs a new roof. It's full of leaks.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 726
ouch

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3401
na no leaks. just wish the more knowledgable people from other forums would come on ecoustics to be reg, helpful members. not just to bash. =( but oh well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1585
Don't come here then. The regulars on E are all unique... You don't really have that on other forums like CA... Its just kind of like... 1 of 400 a$sholes.

E 4 life

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Tofino, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 899
Thanks for the update Mark, I think it was good you let us know.

Anywho, free bump. BTW, Mark, IXL-18 or MJ-18 for 500w in sealed enclosure in HT?

You need bigger plate amps :-)

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 402
LOL wow....

From what I have read/heard Mach5 builds some good products. Dont know why its a big deal he is letting people know he is having a sale. He could just charge everyone full price, ya know?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5898
zac is just mad cause he doesn't want any for sale threads outside of the for sale section (even though there's 3 f/s threads going on and this isn't even technically a f/s thread). that and he's misinformed as to who mark is, think he's confused after reading the fuc_k ssa thread here (which is complete b.s. if you ask me).

but another free bump for mark. hope someone here picks one of these subs up since i can't.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Haha! Thanks for the bumps guys. :-)

SkiZ, for HT, I would suggest the IXL-18. It was built primarily for HT - big EBS and Infinite Baffle designs. I don't know of anyone using it in car audio - yet. :-) 5-6 cubes sealed will get you into the 20's with room gain. You will probably have to EQ it for HT. If you can afford the space, go EBS - 13 cubes tuned to 15Hz.

No hating coming from me guys, just letting folks over here know there's a good deal going on. :-)

Best,
Mark

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Oh, and about having others who are knowledgeable coming to post here, I see Denim posting quite regularly. He is very knowledgeable, and despite the fact he has his only sub line going, is probably one of the most "neutral" guys in the on-line car audio world. :-)

Best,
Mark

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3403
yes denim does post quite often, but is the only one al,ost. why ont you hang out more mark? sales may benifit teh sales some.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3404
oh and andrizzle i dont know if you were talking to me, but ive been a reg here since before you were born lol. jk. since 04 though.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3405
oh sorry for the thread jack. bump for a good looking sub. have youo givin the sub any serious power mark? 5k plus? can it be used for musical applications? or mainly burps? btw i like the box they come it. very nice

Bronze Member
Username: Nukes

Post Number: 21
The SPL-12 got tested off of a wall socket recently.

14kW. Didn't pop it, or smoke.
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14616

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1600
"zac is mad"......who ever said that is funny, I said earlier its just a forum I could care less.
And yes I thought Mark was one of the guys that kicked Kev off the other forum, looks like it wasnt him.
Never the less, we do have rules here and those who blatantly break them become annoying.

I've been on this forum for over 5 years, and things sure have changed around here.
It's filled with a bunch of panzy kids who're just looking for the cheapest deal while talking about their favorite online games to play or how cool their new iphone is. :\ In other words cheapskate post whores haha.
A few years ago we actually reviewed new products, gave unbiased opinions of equipment, and shared our knowledge with one another, not really like that at all anymore...oh well:0 haha

Again, if you wanna sell crap on here even though you know its against our rules go ahead, I really don't care that much anymore.

But the hxcaudio guy, now he did just pizz me off, dude, disrespect me like that to my face. If you ever have an itch to find out how serious I am about people "spouting off" to me stop by and I'll show you 156 roosevelt, Beloit wi, 53511. ;)

Other than that, i'm an easy goin guy. Since E never backs any of us up when tryin to help them enforce their rules I gave up on this forum :P
I come here time to time to answer a genuine question once in awhile or give business owners a hard time for being cheap azzes who don't advertize the right way, by PAYING for it lol, y'all are funny.

Mark, do your thing man, i've got no problems with ya. :-)

(and yes, I realize I just broke the rules by implying a threat and so i'm a hypocrite to haha, idc, had one of those weeks so i'm in that mood, sue me.)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1586
Naw hunter, I wasn't aiming that @ you.

I don't have a problem with the OP and the news about the pre-order he brings. However, I do have a problem with people dogging on Ecoustics... I love this place. :]

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7248
"LOL wow....

From what I have read/heard Mach5 builds some good products. Dont know why its a big deal he is letting people know he is having a sale. He could just charge everyone full price, ya know?"

Heh, if he charged "full price" I'm sure he wouldn't sell nearly as many. We all know there are plenty of other fish in the sea, I can't wait to see the future battles of who can make the cheapest,best whored out sub. Eh, most of the parts come from one place anyhow, anyone can build the sub being sold here but not every guy can build it as well as the next. I just love it how Mrgowski, Nukes and HXC come out of nowhere when they have an issue or something to sell. That's a good note that the only thing they care about is fattening their pockets. You can say Kevin Holden is a spamming whore trying to sell something to make a quick buck but I've seen him come on here and actually befriend people and help every now and then even if he wasn't going to make a buck or two. In my eyes, he's far better than the Mach or SSA dealers, trolls and sh1t talkers. What does it matter though? It doesn't I guess.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Ah, there, see? No issues. :-)

I wish I had fat pockets hahaha! That sure isn't going to happen, especially now the way things are. We are reaching critical mass. It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming years.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 406
Rob, I was just making a point. People that want to buy the driver, will buy it. This is their chance to get it at a cheaper price.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7250
You guys really need to get spam bots to take out some of the work for you. I mean c'mon if you're going to do what you're doing you might as well do it right :-)

I must say that the sub doesn't look bad with all the BS aside.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 407
^^ Curious to who that comment was directed at?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3407
AFAIK Mark barely makes anything with his company. And Johnecon1 (Nukes), and hXcAudio (DevilDriver), from what I know, are in no way, shape, or form affiliated with Mach5.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3412
zac is right though. even though forum has a tight knit of people, which I love about it, it gets no respect because rules aren't followed. and im sure they never will be. =( but one reason I like it is that its laid back. so te start of this post was good but went bad. I just wish that you'd become more active of a member mark. then it would be all good. =) man you ssa boys are some tight would dudes. guys get roudy too fast lol. coarse so does zac. lol. though it makes me sad that people like zac don't post here any longer because of these problems. =(

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5904
i just don't see what the problem is? all mark did was post that he was doing a preorder for his new sub line coming out and the thread gets trashed. yet there are what, 4 for sale threads going on right now and not one person has trashed any of those threads. and not to mention the ot threads going on, yet no one seems to care about those. if wanting to trash peoples' threads for breaking the rules, then all the threads that aren't sub related in this section should be trashed, not just marks. but i guess that's just cause ssa is the only mach5 dealer and hosts his forum.

and bump for mark and a great looking sub.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Well, for the most part, there seems to be a number of folks who are knowledgeable in the car audio sub realm here. I'm really not sure if I can contribute any more than there already is. :-)

I will however, swing by more often, although I do tend to lurk quite a bit.

Rob, I like your idea of bots, though I'm not exactly sure how they work. :-) I suppose I can hire a Russian to make me some, but that would tie into my "profits" too much, and we can't have that. :-)

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3413
ctmike..i sent you an email. the same on we used months ago. =) you have something i want lol.

mrogowski thank you. im sure there is plenty of mach5 posts can keep you goin here lol. i see more and more. and the prices are hard to beat.
p.s. a new thread may be inevitable lol

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3344
this is all personal grudges. audioque announced their pre-order here, Fi announced when new products were coming out, everybody knows RD did it, yet you don't jump on them... theres not a problem with anything he did imo

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2173
Mark's cool. All the sheep here like to post backing up the "vets" although some of them are complete ignoramuses. hXc happens to be Neil who no one on this site can even dream of touching when it comes to knowledge and sure as he|| isn't trying to sell anything.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 732
jk32sho x54653468346

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
tick...tick...tick...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7286
"AFAIK Mark barely makes anything with his company."

The one thing I have to say towards that is that my employer also claims to barely make anything but then at the end of the year they've made well over a million clean after expenses and taxes I doubt that's the case here because some people make foolish investments and lose money also and then there are some that just make enough to get by and keep things running. I wonder how many Ecoustics members have paid for one of these subs or how many have sold in total.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8411
Jk does have a point other companies did announce their sales too on ecoustics

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1106
i agree with JK too, who cares he's just passing the info on to who ever might be inerested in the deal, after all this is the subwoofer section....n what he posted has to do with subwoofers lol....

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 2013
Exactly some people just want to pick fights guess they enjoy that

BUT F THAT IM GETTING 2 MACH5 audio 15 IXL

want 18s but SVC :-( so gotta get 15s

but i stopped reading after a while.... this was just stupid let him sell his SPLs i might get one

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1609
My point the last few months was that when businesses advertise like this, it is unfair to others that have paid for advertising on this site.
Look over to your right, you see that add for Fluance?, they paid for that spot.
How would you feel Mark if you just paid for a spot there showing your Mach5 sale and I posted a thread right next to it saying I'm having a sale from my business on similar items.

I guess what I'm saying is whether or not your breaking the rules,(which you are by the way), either way, it's pretty much irrelevant because as you said, "there isnt a mod around here to enforce them".
In conclusion, we should still follow them, if for no other reason than ethics.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4692
I have less of a problem with that thread than I do with Mach 5's products in general. Just not my style, but they do offer some really competitive prices.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8413
"My point the last few months was that when businesses advertise like this, it is unfair to others that have paid for advertising on this site.
Look over to your right, you see that add for Fluance?, they paid for that spot.
How would you feel Mark if you just paid for a spot there showing your Mach5 sale and I posted a thread right next to it saying I'm having a sale from my business on similar items.

I guess what I'm saying is whether or not your breaking the rules,(which you are by the way), either way, it's pretty much irrelevant because as you said, "there isnt a mod around here to enforce them".
In conclusion, we should still follow them, if for no other reason than ethics."

Good points Zac and you are right...I cant disagree with those facts...I change my original opinion...everyone should be held to those rules and the past breaking of the rules makes no excuse to continue to allow it on ecoustics...but the admin will have to enforce it and could ban an offending party for violation of their rules

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
It happens all the time - everywhere I pay for advertising. :-)

No matter how much one may complain, it still goes on. That's just how it is.

Having a policy in place such as the one here may very well be counter productive to the owner of this site. Where there are policies, there is a general understanding (and expectation) that those policies are regulated and enforced. If there is no enforcement, and something bad happens, the owner can be held liable for whatever damages may be incurred as a result of negligence.

And before anyone questions me about this, let me state up front that my profession is Information Security - knowledge of policies, laws and processes are part of my job. :-)

Best,
Mark

Gold Member

Post Number: 7297
Watch out! Big man, big man. Haha, I hope to hear good things about those subs regardless.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 2018
Mark you are the Best And you know why thanks....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Zac, have you ever thought of contacting the site owner and asking him/her about becoming a mod for this area?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7298
"Zac, have you ever thought of contacting the site owner and asking him/her about becoming a mod for this area?"

Trust me, it's been done. The "admin" wants a dictatorship and nobody else should have power in his eyes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Hmmm...

Well, I hope this person knows and understands the potential risk(s) he places himself in.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3429
so you get any pre orders of of e yet?

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
I honestly don't know where the folks who inquire are from...

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Big thanks to all those who showed interest. Just letting you know the pre-order is a go (reason I say this is because I had to reach a minimum amount in order to even make this work). :-)

It's not too late to snag a deal though. The pre-order ends Monday March 17.

Thanks for your time. :-)
Mark

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1613
You should thank E for the free advertising :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Watch the banners on the side...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7363
"Big thanks to all those who showed interest. Just letting you know the pre-order is a go (reason I say this is because I had to reach a minimum amount in order to even make this work)."

For good reason. It takes money to make money and I'd rather invest money that isn't mine :-) That's the way to do it until complications arise. Mark, do you have all of the subs built yet? I'm just a little curious, my guess is a big fat NO but I could be wrong. It won't be the first or the last time :-)

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1614
So your going to advertise through the site? that is awesome:-)
Bout time somebody from this section decided to actually pay for it, honestly Mark, thank you.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19410
mark you are a business man. you shouldn't be saying stuff like since everyone is getting away with it so should you. that is just unprofessional. you are the same mark from ssa right?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3379
dont answer him mark, he's a stupid rd fanboy...

long live mach 5!!

whats your email mr ogowski

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19413
yeah whatever man.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 410
Chad, no its a different Mark. I respect your opinion so dont take this the wrong way... But if others are getting away with free advertising, wouldnt they have to be businessmen as well? Or why would they be advertising?

Rob, what are you talking about? Many, especially a lot of the smaller companies, dont build until after the product is sold. SSA is one for sure, Im pretty certain Fi did, if they still dont. I dont seem the big deal. That helps keep overhead down, which in turn keeps prices down.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7374
"dont answer him mark, he's a stupid rd fanboy...

long live mach 5!!

whats your email mr ogowski"

If that was directed at Chad, you're a toolbox. Chad has tested,reviewed and owned more systems than you've owned under-wear. You're just a stupid asskisser haha.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3380
it was sarcasm, chad lizzle knows i love him...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19414
i totally understand what you are saying fisher. i just felt that there's a better way of him handling this. he was clearly being a smartazz.

btw fanboy or not, was i sticking up for rd on my last post? sometime i don't know if you are kidding or no jk. i'll just assume that you were just joking and i'll laugh it up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19415
oh see now i know. you gots to add a "lol" after some of your post to let me know you were.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3381
lol***

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Rob,
You are correct, that is a big fat no. For good reason however. You see, in the past, there were calls from many a folk for me to come out with a specific design. So I did. I sunk a pile of cash on a production run (the OEM I deal with does not do piece work - there has to be a quantity involved).

The new product came to "market" and was ready for the hordes who were crying for it. Well guess what happened? Those many who initially said "build it and I'll buy" disappeared into thin air. Since Mach 5 operates at next to no profit, unlike many of the other boutique Internet speaker companies, I don't have the luxury of sitting on a crap-load of product. :-)

The same mistake will not be made again, hence the "pre order". It's not like I don't have the funding to do up a run of these, but I'd rather get some form of interest in what it is I'm coming out with. When I say "interest" I mean people should be talking with their wallets and not with their keyboard. I hope this makes sense. :-)

Zac,
Yes, I'm beginning to experiment with banner ads and stuff, but am still green on how/where they get placed on sites like this. Therefore, you may not see the ads under this section until I can figure this out. :-)

JK,
You can email me at sales@mach5audio.com. Please keep in mind, that my responses may end up in your spam box, as do pretty well all email that has 'sales' in it. :-)

Best,
Mark

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1684
Goodluck Mark, I have tried to contact the admin about banner ads and no luck. He emailed me back once but after that no more.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 7387
The admin is a lazyass!

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 961
ftw

Gold Member