What you guys think of my new subs (pic)

Bronze Member
Username: Resin3

Post Number: 12
my 06 monte carlo. 2 15's . They are called "old man pops" they are dual voice coiled runnin at 2 ohms each. i have a 1200 rms autotech amp runnin both of them. they are loud has hell. will be posting vid tomorrow. btw i got them for a deal both subs in box for 150$ couldnt pass it up.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1965/241ds8bh7.jpg

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3369
cool. how does it sound

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
on the inside im not gonna lie the bass over poewrs any high sounds that i have (with seats pulled down) otherwise the bass hits very loud and solid. on the outside it sounds like garbage... my spoiler rattles, license plates, quarter panels, even mufflers pretty much. anything i can do to minimize some of this? (anything besides turn bass down/dynomat) and my mom is an4l about having room in the trunk for when she needs the car for fvckin groceries and sh1t

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4783
lmao at "old man pops"

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, USA

Post Number: 627
Nick, I would suggest contacting SecondSkin and see if you can get a discount on a Damplifier Pro bulk pack. The amount of bass you are losing through the body is high, so if you could keep that in the car, instead of radiating out of the car, you could really back down on your gains and get more out of your system.

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 173
is the box encolsed or ported

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7361
I'm gonna laugh when you pop your "Old Man Pops" haha. You know it's going to happen. Anyhow, I should be able to look at them today/this weekend and see exactly what the hell those things are. I'll take a look at the motor and basket and find out what the resistance of each coil is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
psssh im done blowin sh1t up. 2 amps 1 sub and counting. =p anyway video comin soon guys me and rob woulda had it already today but his fuck1n camera ran outa batts damn it.. right in the middle of it too. anyone know cost of dynamat and the lengths off hand?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8518
LOL old man pops...kinda like when I saw mcfun 15's for sale on ebay and was going to buy them cheap...just to answer the guys at comps who asked what are you running...and say mcfuns
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us