OT- gota find a place to live or homeless I guess

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1585
Well I live with my grandma she's about 89 and about 2 weeks ago she had a "heart attack" and had 2 go in the spital for a couple days came back home wasn't doing much better so today my mom is going to take her back bcuz she's having pains and has been 2 weak 2 move for the last week.

She's probably going to go on assisted living and I have 2 move out bcuz I can't afford the mortgage here.

I can't live wit my mom or dad or any family for various reasons.

I barely make enough money to pay all my bills
Car payment- 385 a month
Insurance - 250 a month
Cable - 60
Internet -60
Cell - 100
And the list goes on. I might have 2 move into low income housing or find a roomate or something. Any ideas guys???

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 519
get like 4 of your guy friends and rent a house, because of the market ppl are desperate to rent out houses

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2864
Move in with Reece. Pitch the idea to all major TV networks as a reality show, after a massive bidding war, you'll have plenty of money to pay the bills. The ratings for that show would be off the charts!!

p.s. wrong section.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14162
So much for car audio. Suck it up.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 835
the truth is that all the things you listed that you have to pay for are not a necessity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1586
Nah I'm def buying my subs this week then ill be content for a while and by the time I'm tired of my stuff I will have a new job and be somewhat stable. I'm getting a state job @ the end the month

Gold Member

Post Number: 1587
Yea ur right longbrake I kno.

I have 2 guys I could move in wit on friday but idk if I want to. Ones a moocher and one is a practical joker I have a short temper and rather not wake up with d1cks drawn on my face if u kno what I'm saying lol.

But beggars can't be choosers

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7000
Do what you gotta do. This reminds me of when I was 19. Same scenario but mine was worse because I was jobless.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2026
Congrats on 7k, Rob.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7001
Haha, thanks. I didn't even realize I had that many.

The way this forum is going I'll take years to hit 8k.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3495
Hope your grandmother does ok.

As far as finding a place to live, rent a motel, get an apartment, get another job, look for room mates. Cant call your self a Man if you cant put a roof over your own head, never mind a familys.
Man up or go live under a bridge. Good luck

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2027
HAHAHA

That's great. I was watching that a couple weeks ago. Those are some funny dudes.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 402
LMAO!!!

PROPS to Marc on that great find!

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 403
D@MNIT when did i get over 400?

WATCH OUT CHAD LEE!!! im on the way to the top!this week 400, next week 20K!!!!

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

Post Number: 315
i hear ya dude. my mom found my "stuff". she wants to send me to fckn therapy and sht. ironically my sister smokes... everyday. my dad is 46 and has smoked since he was 13. i get caught once with a piece and i get thrown out of the house, into therapy, drug tests while she tells me how she used to get baked everyweekend. i got a horse sht job, if i do get thrown out now i dont know what will happen. im so fcked. i dont uderstand how someone can be such a hypocrit

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 174
yea man how worried do u think i am now... all those bills...i guess ill make it...

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8149
"how she used to get baked everyweekend. i got a horse sht job, if i do get thrown out now i dont know what will happen. im so fcked. i dont uderstand how someone can be such a hypocrit"

How she used to get baked is the key phrase nick...she obviously saw a reason to quit...maybe you should ask her why

JayZ4Prez

As far as the your situation sorry to hear that but youll make it man...times get tough in life sometimes

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2656
yo jayz or dwight or w/e

first of all, im legitimately sorry to hear about your grandma

second of all, you do not need any of that stuff (public transportation/you'd probably be better off without phone, internet, tv, etc)

third of all, you can't make 855 bucks a month (call it 1200 for food, gas, etc)? Dude, I'm 18, a senior in high school and barely working that many hours (bussing tables) i could probably pull down 1500 a month while in school. do you even work?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14174
Shoot. My mortgage alone is $1300/month. That sickens me.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge,, NJ USA !

Post Number: 961
hey, jay why not set up a lease program for like just a month so those guys can't latch on, after a month u get a new job thier gone. or hold a open house for leaseing and shitz get some hot girls in there with ya.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 239
stop paying that car and get yourself a car for around 800-1500 for now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
yea mortage is whats killing him now..its soo high over here your looking at $800+ rent it sickens me Its such a small city too ..if rent was back in the $300 he'll be just fine...

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4630
budget inn = $240 a month here to live in a hotel

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4191
I paid cash for my house, but the $16K a year taxes plus upkeep, kids, wife, GF's, Hobbies, etc are killing me! Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 402
Cal, how the hell could you make 1500 a month in HS bussing tables. Sorry, but I'ma have to pull the BS card on you here.
At the begginning of the school year I worked at a grocery store for $6.80 an hour and time and a half on Sundays. I'd get ~20 hours a week and usually 4-6:30 hours on Sunday. After taxes (never looked at before) I'd make 500 a month at most. Got payed every week and my biggesst paycheck was like $160. And that's pretty good money for HS. So unless you work at some g@y restraunt or are a chick now and the surgery was amazing, I doubt you make that much in tips.
And that's assuming your a waiter/waitress and not a buss boy/girl (I know you said you were, but w/e).
Lol not a personal attack man just having some fun

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 564
Wow you guys need to find better jobs look into warehouse jobs around here warehouse jobs pay 9bucks and up my first warehouse job they payed me 11.50 an hour then i found another better warehouse job making 14.50 an hour just getting sh1t off shelves and packing them. I make around 200 a month extra fixing motorcycles on the side too

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
"I paid cash for my house, but the $16K a year taxes plus upkeep, kids, wife, GF's, Hobbies, etc are killing me! Polo.."

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 690
bro you are getting ripped for the car/insurance/cable/internet/and cell. Number one buy a cheaper car, postpone your hobby with car audio, get insurance without comprehensive or collision cause with a cheaper car it doesn';t matter that much what happens to it, get that 9.95 internet or you can use internet at libraries for free, and man, my whole fam of 4 pays 100 a month for cell phones. You can get a decent single plan for $40/50.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3499
ya, i seen that too, but decided to leave it alone. BTW, Florida is a great place to go homeless. The weather is nice. Lots of tourist to panhandle. and you could make cash at red lights selling that homeless magizine.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 569
lol marc. Netzero dial up internet is free btw for 10 hours a month thats what i have. They say its 10 hours a month but when i make a new name it gives me 10 more hours so its free with no limit lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14197

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4355
get ya weight up and start slangin' rocks.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 669
"Netzero dial up internet is free btw for 10 hours a month thats what i have. They say its 10 hours a month but when i make a new name it gives me 10 more hours so its free with no limit lol."

lmao i remeber when i use to do that when i was like 16. haha i clogged up the phone line at the house it was alwys busy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
dsl can run $24+ its getting cheaper these days...cable ur gettin ripped get dish network $20

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2657
if i busted my *** working every weekend, never goin out and workin during the week nights, i could pull down 1500....i live in a nice neighborhood and work at an expensive restaurant. One weekend, i worked thursday night, friday night, saturday all day, and sunday all day, banked 450-475 bucks.

4 x 450 = 1800 bucks

sorry i guess i underestimated. I average about 15 bucks an hour. but i couldnt keep that up bc i need time for myself not to mention i really only need money for car audio and gas, my parents cover everything else, im just saying it can easily be done.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2659
btw, my paycheck from that weekend was 72 bucks, the rest was cash

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
Damn that's good cash in tips. I bet almost all other people who work at restraunts would be jelous lol Overall that industry sucks to be an employee in, money wise.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 857
wel when i was 16 i was making $8 an hour and hours a day at muligans restaraunt in wisconsin dells. ok my paychecks averaged from 300-501 was the biggest. and that was i about 5 days a week had tues and wednesdays off . this was in summer time now its hard to find a job. im 17 and pay for everything o AFFENSE to any1 on here but i wish i had it easy liek the people whos parents buy them a car, phone pay the bill, and pay for gas. wel since i have been 14 ive bought my own school clothes my own lunch food and haircuts. ok im 17 nw and pay for gas cell bill , food, clothes and w/e else i need . but i int knocking any1 donw on this thread im just sayin sum peole have it easy compared to others. anyways damm CAL PAYNE that would be a nice pay a month haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us