Audio express is retarded

Silver Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 147
idk if they are nation wide but here in phoenix audio express is a big stereo shop with like 12 locations. well my dad calls up there looking for dynamat cause at his shop they replaced a car door that had it on it. soo he calls up and asked them and every person at the place was like we have never heard of that stuff before. they were bumbfounded. but whats even funnier is its hanging up in their store.. man oh man they r retarded.. now i know why they are known for the 1 dollor wire fire instals

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

WEST COAST RD AUDIO

Post Number: 17943
A+ on them being retarded for sure. lol. bunch of monkeys walking around the shop thinking they are audio gods or something. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 148
true dat....

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6056
Haha reminds me of a shop around here........ i heard a guy there say "with a ported box the size doesn't matter cause it releases the air out of the port"

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1951
the guy at the audio express here is the best box builder around. he puts out amazing stuff. if his prices werent so high i would buy one from him. the audio express around here is a good place get stuff installed. pretty smart guys, just into the mainstream stuffed

Bronze Member
Username: Furcifer

STL

Post Number: 12
Reminds me of Car Toys out in Washington. I was trying to get rid of excess road noise and decided to try the Dynaspray. I went into the store and told them I would like to see some prices on DynaSpray. The guy said that Dynamat has never made anything like that. I explained to him that it was all over Dynamats website. Then the guy said that he couldn't get it. So I walked around the store looking at stuff and sitting right next to the bathroom was a box that had the Dynaspray gun and jug. I walked up to him (because he works on commission) I told him he just lost a $300 sale. He then asked how he lost it. I told him, "You are an idiot, you told me you couldn't get dynaspray and yet there is a full kit sitting in the back next to the bathrooms). This is the same guy told a kid that you could wire up an amp under 400 watts with nothing but 18 gauge wire.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13405
Wow.

Bronze Member
Username: Furcifer

STL

Post Number: 13
Thank you for the information about audio express none the less because they are all over the St Louis area and was planning on going into their store today. Now, I won't even waste my time with them.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 551
lol good for you man... gotta find some humor in it though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us