Need u guys help!!!!!!!1

Bronze Member
Username: Thump510

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 65
i was wondering if any one cud walk me through hooking up an amp to a fctory hu in a1997 buick lesabre?

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 598
the only thing that will go from the hu to the amp is the remote but what kind of amp for sub or mids ect

Bronze Member

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 67
kicker zx10001. to a type r 12

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 600
all u need is to find the one wire in the back of the hu wich is the power antenna and you need a part to convet wires to rca output thats about it just run power and ground

Bronze Member

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 68
is there a way to do it without the converter or is that it and i dont even know how to get to the wires from the factory hu maybe i shou,d get a professional

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 601
no you dont need a pro and you do need the converter just tap into you rear speakers in the back dash and as for the power ant just use a check light for that

Username: Jensen

Post Number: 1
your remote wire is not a all time hot its what kicks ur amp on and off and the +12 is a all time hot wire... G- is your ground... u can tap into the fuse box and find a fuse that has +12 when u turn the ignition on... and yeah just tap into the rear sneakers. it wont sound the best that way... it will distort. if u had a converter than what it does it lower the watts coming out from the speakers. so that it will be right watts u can pick thim up at any wal-mart for 4 $16 great to have..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us