Please help!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 213
ok, i've gone to many other forums (including "clublexus.com") and they didn't help with sh!t, but could someone help me fine which wire is the power antenna wire on a 1998 sc300? i've tried 8 different wires and can't get it to work, does someone have access to a wiring diagram for this car if so PLEASE send link

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2048
I had to find re power antena wire for a explored onceand here's what I did.

I unplugged the harness from the by andrew antenna went down. Then I took a wire and attached it to the 12 volt power wire then touched the other end to all the other woes in the harness untill the antena went up so I knew that was the power antenna wire

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 215
see when my after market deck was installed they didn't make a harness for the car, so all my wireing back there is n!@@er wrigged, so each time i try and find a new wire i make it worse and worse back there:-(

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5764
"n!@@er wrigged"

wont get much help here using comments like this.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 217
lol what else is it called?

The back of my deck is so unbelievably dissorganised because the people that installed the head unit were unable to come about a harness so the used thier cunning intelect by using different items other than the ones recommended by the factory

sound good enough for you?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5804
Come on now, lets use politically correct terminology here people.

It's afro-engineered...............

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 218
^^^^^ AHAHAHAHHA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us