Soundmagus?

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1115
these amps any good thinking about trading my zx700.5 for a C90. should i get him to throw down some cash or is straight up a fair trade? if so how miuch do you guys think i should ask him for? both amps are in very nice cosmetic condition and fully funcional but were used for only about 4 months.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1120
anyone? i want ot get this trade asap. i just dont know how much i should ask him to pay on his side.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1127
no ones heard of these?

Silver Member
Username: Ska

USA

Post Number: 410
never heard of them... sorry...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1137
apparently no one has. the amp looks really nice but i want to get some info on it before i make the trade.

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 274
never heard of it.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1142
bump???

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1146
im going blind i guess. i got $75 out of the trade but i still gotta pay to ship my amo to him. i hope i didnt just screw myself over lol.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 4061
thos amps do look nice... wonder what the pricing on them is. i could use a c90 myself, haha.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1148
yea they do look very nice and there are a lot of specs on the site too. it looks real legit, thats pretty much what i based my desision on tho lol. ill let you know how it is when i get it if this deal goes through the guy is stalling now lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4063
that 700.4 is a nice amp too... does it not fit your needs?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1153
its a 700.5 but yea it is a very nice amp i just dont need it. it fits my need in terms of a 4 channel but i dont need the 5th sub channel.

i was going to use it for my 8's and put them in my rear door panels for mid bass but i have decided against doing that as i would rather just make an enclosure for my current comps to enhance their midbass, or eventually possibly upgrade to a better component set and bridge this new amp since the new comps will most likely be 4 ohms since not may companys make 2 ohm comps. and then just run my 6x9's off the HU.

plus i am going to get the 75 minus shipping of my amp for the trade and about 100 minus shipping for the 8's since they are still brand new.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4066
that's legit. let us know how that amp works out. get it benched if possible.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1155
lol no one around were i live even knows what that means. i would have to drive about an hour to get to the only "real" car audio shop near me to get it benched. but if i ever go to a comp out there i will be sure to get it tested as well as my xd2000. and i will post the results.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us