07' Infinity Reference 1600a Class D QUESTION

Bronze Member
Username: Alpine97

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 21
Hey all, my girlfriends RF 1001BD Just fu(king blew up. I Put 2 older Infinity 12" Kappa series that are like 500 RMS or something like that. I just bought a brand new Infinity Reference 1600a Class D amp. It sounds like 10 times better and hit a lot harder. What would be the best subs for this amp. The best SQ and that really bang hard?? The infiniti subs are bad aZZ for now. But I did buy them used and they are 3 years old. So when they go out, what would be the best bang for the buck???? Thanks yyall

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1092
How much moola you got to throw around?

Bronze Member

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 22
Well, I don't want to throw that much in her ride, but I guess I could throw down like $400 max. Are you fimilar with this amp? I like it so far. It runs like 600 RMS at a 2ohm load. I believe its max is like 896 or something odd.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1094
Here a thread link to some good options. I have a Type R and it sounds good, not to mention it's relatively cheap.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/430422.html

Bronze Member

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 23
Sorry, not really a useful thread. Thanks though. I have never ran Eclipse Subs though, what do you think of the Eclipse SW7200's???? I heard that have good SQ and SPL also. Aren't they like titanium cones? or Aluminum? Thats crazy!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5115
RD audio subs or TC sounds

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1098
That thread was exactly what you were looking for. The Eclipse is a SQL sub and although I have not heard one, Eclipse makes a good product.

I have been thinking about getting an Arsenal as I have only heard good things about them and they are a 500w driver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us