Door trigger on Mitsubishi L200

Username: Davey_b

Post Number: 1
I've got an L200 and I'm having real problems getting the alarm/remote central locking working. I have a wire (blue) that comes out of the alarm and says it should go to the negative door trigger. I've taken off the button that switches the interior light on and off when the door is opened and closed and there are 2 wires coming from this. I've connected the blue alarm wire to both these wires in turn but it doesn't work.

Any ideas on where this wire should go?

Cheers

D

Bronze Member
Username: Baalpeteor

Post Number: 29
i'm having same problems.. blue wire.. dunno where it goes.. im thinking door pin is door trigger... but i didn't try putting mine on the white wire that is the door trigger for my car.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
hey n/m i found mine. good luck with yours!

Post Number: 2
Glad you got that sorted. I didn't get mine wired into the door yet... where did you wire it in?

D

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
well i had to take my door panel off to redo the black tape i had in it (i stuck a wad of tight rolled black tape between this metal bracket that moves a rod left and right to lock and unlock the door.. my doors are sliding locks) b/c it took 2 clicks on my 2way pager to unlock.. while i was doing that i looked in the door and I saw this big black wire coming from what seems the bottom of the inside of the door.. and it came up to this black box. it had a black and black/white wire i believe.. and in the little box another connection was made to it to extend.. and that had green/black and a black wire... so i knew this had to be the door trigger b/c theres nothing else it could've been... so i spliced the green/black wire from the kick panel (as it goes there) and it worked. =D

you might have todo the same.. take your whole door apart and look inside the best you can for some wire that comes from the bottom or left side or something... b/c the only wires u should have maybe is 4 for your seat belt (mine has 2 boxes for seat belt and 2 wires from each), maybe 3 for your lock/unlock of your door (lock, unlock, ground), and if you have power windows prob 2 more. anything else might be it

Post Number: 3
Cheers for that, I'll have a look at it. Do you have an old shape L200? The one before the current curvy shape?

Dave

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
oh i dont have one at all.. i just have my little pontiac sunbird =)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us