Presidential Race 2008

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4579
who are you going to vote for or who are you hoping wins...

i will be voting for Hilary Clinton

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3758
You Biter, that was my choice! I wonder who she'll have under her desk! I wouldn't eat that pussie with your mouth! :-O Polo.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 624
hilary clinton? the only reason she has any support is b/c her last name is clinton. if hilary wins i will move to canada

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13108
^^^No you won't....This is the first time im gonna be old enuff to vote..and im not sure who im gonna vote for yet...Not sexist or racists but something is telling me a republican will stay in the white house :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5651
This is a bullsh1t election.It won't matter who wins anyways IMO.They're all liars and never follow what they say.Anyone can talk but can they actually do what they say they were going to?I won't waste my time voting.F ucking vampires.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6901
^^vote or die

lol

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3773
Double posted threads FTMFL

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/402057.html

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 685
I've heard from some credible sources that there is basically no way that Hillary can lose, after she takes the next "swing" state, expect osama and the other republican candidate(i forget his name) to drop out. Gulliani prob won't win because of the person trying to get in place to be his VP.

I'm voting for Colbert!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5443
hell yeah colbert

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1135
i don't car as long as the republicans get out of office. they seem to think that they can cut taxes and then spend more money and have nothing go wrong? we just hit a national debt of 9 trillion dollars. i want someone who will actually try to push the conversion to hydrogen cars

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3054
A buncha of f*cking idiots... For one colbert is not even running, and the fact you would have voted for him shows you ignorance and disdain towards this country and politics in general. Chauncey is right. A republican will stay in office. Ryan why are you so worried about the national debt? Are you suffering greatly because of it? I doubt you have even seen it's effects. As for Rob. Man take your psycho an*rchy talk out of here. Just because you haven't taken time to research candidates or your parents have told you politicians are bad doesn't mean you shouldn't care about who leads the country in which you live. Whoever is talking about Hilary winning hands down must be living on another planet. She hasn't even won primaries are you are declaring her the president? are you high? are you g*y? are you both? seems like a good possiblity if that's who you're wasting your vote on. She doesn't have a cold's chance in hell to win the election, and the Dems would be shooting themselves in the foot if they run a woman. Oh yeah, and if you're going to talk politics are least get the names right. It's Barrack Obama. With a B. Not to be confused with the Afghani terrorist.

That being said, I will be voting for Fred Thompson. Closest we will get to Reagan as far as I can see.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3783
Reece Brassler FTW

At the moment Guiliani is my top choice........ him vs. Hilary in the general election may just be the only way to for the republican to win. IMO I think he's probably the only republican candidate who can beat Clinton.

Gold Member
Username: Theweasel

2 12 FI SSD, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 1136
reagan was a fackin idiot! christ he had alziemers most of the time he was in office.

i wish john mccain would win. he's the smartest candidate i can see and i ususally am for democrats

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 687
You sound pretty d@mn ignorant yourself, McCain is a hot head, although I suppost what you have to say about him ryan. For the record, Colbert is running as an independent candidate, and I would vote for him because this whole campaign is a joke. Realistically, I would rather vote Gulianni or OSAMA(I can be sarcastic and call him whatever I want so stick it up your @ss) than Hilary, yeah she is stuck up, and it appears that she can't seem to make up her mind too definitively.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3794
1) Colbert was only running in south carolina on unless you live there you can't vote for him

2) The SC democratic party denied his application to run, not sure about the republicans (he tried registering with both)

Bronze Member
Username: Josh85

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 30
We will NOT have a female president anytime soon. The powers that be won't face the chance of looking soft in the political world. As manly as Hilary is she wouldn't fit the bill.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 689
one could easily argue the same thing about a black president, not saying you're wrong though, I think because one is a woman and the other is black they are pretty equal when it comes to their chances of being president.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 949
Stephen Colbert.. i got the Colbert Stewart 08 bumper sticker... And his book

I am America (and so can you)

He in my opinion would be the best president

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1017
I think America's f.cked no matter what. No gold.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 389
hilary clinton

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 299
I'm voting Mitt Romney in my state's primary, I would really like to see him as president and Guliani as his vise. I know a lot of you will think I'm crazy, but I've spent a lot of time going to each candidate's website and I like what he has done and what he stands for.

Besides, Guliani wouldn't even be in the running if not for him stuffing himself into the public's eye on 9/11. Did you ever hear of Guliani before then?

Mitt has ran and rebuilt businesses, managed the Salt Lake Olympics.

You all should check out his website.

With the US dollar taking a dive the way it is, and our dependence on foreign oil and environmental nazzis keeping us from drilling for our own...I want someone who has a track record of turning things around.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2524
vote ron paul

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6908
"Besides, Guliani wouldn't even be in the running if not for him stuffing himself into the public's eye on 9/11. Did you ever hear of Guliani before then?"

yes....he ran one of the biggest cities in the US....of course people have heard of him....

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10969
Hollywood means influence. Influence means voters. Politics likes hollywood.

Fred for prez.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13114
Im not really for either party...just whoever tells me the best lies :-)

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3806
I like Romney also, I'd be happy with either him or Guiliani.

And yes I've heard of Guiliani before 9/11. He became mayor of america's largest city when it was in terriable shape and completely turned it around.

Silver Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 300
Yanks Fan Posted:"yes....he ran one of the biggest cities in the US....of course people have heard of him...."

This is a quote from National Review Online 2/14/07:

"Yes, that's right. Most Americans love Rudy, but it's not just because they don't know where he stands on issues. It's also because they know nothing of his pre-9/11 self, and the more they learn, the less attractive they will probably find him.

By September 10, 2001, New Yorkers were weary of their mayor and longed for an end to his administration, even as they enjoyed the dog-po0p-less sidewalks, the safe subway platforms, the squeegee-free street corners and the low murder rate they all knew he had brought about. It understates the case to say that a massive terror attack saved Giuliani's political career -- it would be more accurate to say that nothing short of 9/11 could have saved it."

New York may have known him, but the nation didn't.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3843
"I think America's f.cked no matter what."

what he said, i'll proablly just pick a random person at the booth, since no one ever does what they say their gonna do, and why does it matter the country is pretty much run by the fvckinn japs or chiniese the way it is allready, an@rchy FTW.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10972
Anyone here old enough to remember "Brewster's millions"???

Vote: None of the above......

Silver Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 301
Hey Paul...loved that movie...one can only dream.

I think they tried that in Oregon or something...they didn't allow it to go through.

Something needs to be done to get people back into voting. Its a shame to have other countries see us promoting democracy, but have less than half of our own country show up to the poles to a national election. People take this freedom we have for granted. IMO the ones who don't vote, have no business in complaining about what goes on. Their choice to not vote speaks loudly enough that they don't care.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3810
" less than half of our own country show up to the poles "

Well no wonder people don't vote. I mean really, who wants to go to antarctica or santa clause's place to vote

Silver Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 302
^^

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1068
Gulianni = Another George Bush

I think Hilary might do some good for the country or atleast steer us in the right direction...

Ron Paul FTW

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6611
"Besides, Guliani wouldn't even be in the running if not for him stuffing himself into the public's eye on 9/11. Did you ever hear of Guliani before then?"

Yes, when he cheated on his wife. And this is the guy you want leading your country?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2557
last president who cheated on his wife was the best one in the better half of a a decade. but i agree with u isaac i dont want guiliani.. i think hes a mason anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 3063
It's completely ridiculous to see some of the comments in this thread. Before you make ignorant statements find some information to back them up, or at least an idea as to what you're talkin about. Anyone who says Hilary is going to be our next president is off their rocker. Hilary is going to have a hard time winning the primaries let alone the Presidential campaign. Let me ask Hilary supporters a question. Who the hell is going to run with her? Another woman? That will be great. No man wants to be number two to a b!tch. It doesn't matter how leftist someone is, their testosterone overpowers their political beliefs. As for Guiliani. He's a good guy, but he's no president. I mean c'mon, people. He's changed his positions more times than Dennis Rodman has changed his hair color. I've never seen someone flip-flop as much as Rudy, and to top it off he's one of the most moderate "conservatives" I have ever witnessed.

Dustin do yourself a favor and don't go to the polls. I mean seriously if you can't come up with more educated reasoning than to "just pick a random person at the booth" then don't bother. And an*rchy? Seriously? Dustin, the 60's called, they want you ideologies back. Imagine this country with no rules or regulations. It would crumble to the ground. Without authority the country would spiral into a frenzy of mass chaos.

Ryan Shaw, follow my advice to Dustin just for thinking Hilary can run our country. Also for not knowing history well enough to understand Reagan was a top 5 president of all time.

Lastly, to KangOfKrunk's dumbass: Stephen Colbert has been removed from the Carolina ballot. Not only can he not run in the country, but he can't even have a shot at the state's primary. You might wanna take that bumper sticker off before you make yourself look like a bigger jackass. Outside of politics? Colbert is hilarious and I love his show. I think if he could ever be serious he would make a decent politician.

Anyways, once again I say do some research come up with some rationale for your mindless thoughts and then re-enter the thread.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3078
^^^ One of the best posts I have read here in months. Say what you will about Reece, but he is an extremely smart guy for his age. I love his "angry" writing style, and he just made more sense than all of you combined.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3883
Some major ownage in that post

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6942
"Dustin, the 60's called, they want you ideologies back"

i seriously lol'ed at that....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3066
I get riled up about politics.

Thanks for the compliment, Brad.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1012
Reece ftw lol.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3814
u know if she wins there would be more focus on girls needs over other things tho.. changing froma guy after 53 or so presidents.. think about it

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2065
reece, i have a new found respect for you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3068
haha, i appreciate it man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6615
I think the day America elects a female/minority as a president will be the day when pigs fly.
Then again, this happens to most, if not all countries (except India).
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
This one kindof gets my attention. Opera rallies behind Obama cause of his race. I thought everyone was "equal"? So why is that, what she's doing is okay? If it were any other race (insert colour), wouldn't it have been seen as being a racist? Why can't laws be made and enforced for "all"?

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 951
"Stephen Colbert has been removed
from the Carolina ballot. Not only can he not run in the country,"

Yea I'm well Aware of that, but i still rather have him then any one else that is running, i'm not a ignorant dummy I'm very political so leave me outta this

November 1 2007 Colberts bid was voted down 13-3

"who are you going to vote for or who are you hoping wins"

Read the sentence that was asked, then read my answer
Stephen Colbert
He in my opinion would be the best president...

Now lets review this, i said he in my opinion would be the best president, neva said he was gonna win, cause he can't, but still.. My fault for not wording that so some people would understand

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2575
vote ron paul. hes not a mason

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1436
I would vote Hillary. She will have help from Bill. Not to mention the so called america will have a chance to get back into an economic state. Right now we throw more american bills out into the market than any other nation. Thanks republicans :-) Let our industries go over seas with no heat. We depend on other nations for 30% of our oil, soon we will depend on everyone for everything if things don't change. I hope you guys like lead, you will get alot of it.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 6619
Are you sure it's 30%? I thought it was much higher than that. In Canada we produce 80% - 90% of the oil we use, and yet the prices here are determined by the States. How stupid is that? Man we get ripped off in every way possible. I'm disappointed that Canada is full of "passive" and "don't care as long as my party wins" people.
You guys in the states would have a riot if anyone tried to raise/invent new taxes every year or give themselves 30% pay raise.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3069
Bill Clinton had little to nothing to do with how great the economy was running while he was president. ANYONE could have had the economy running that way. There was NOTHING going on to hurt the economy at that point. However, when the World Trade Center, the center of economy, is knocked to the ground it's probably going to be a little tougher to have that high flying economy that was once established in America. Just something to think about.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3939
^^^^^ Ownage by reece again lol

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1716
guys, please do some research on the matter. im not saying anyone is wrong but i believe that our liberties are truly being diminished and our great democracy is crumbling. a vote for Ron Paul is a vote to restore American ideals and freedoms

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 783
^^I agree with reece 100% on that.
I want to hit on a few points/candidates mentioned:
Fuel economy is important to some people who communte to their job, but there are many people whos job envolves actually driving. I haul trailers all the time, and a larger more powerful vehicle is more practical to me than a hybrid. Like the saying america runs on 18 wheels- it's true.
The economy comes and goes in cycles. Anyone who has taken any entry level economy class should have picked this up, and learned that a presidents actions can take literal years to have an impact.

I watched one debate with Ron Paul, and he seemed about as in the dark as many other candidates, I ruled him out after that. Let alone the idiotic posters in the ground everywhere asking "Who is Ron Paul?". I guess his team doesn't even know. Really, their job is to inform, or atleast get me interested. Thats like sticking a WWJD bilboard up to me- who cares?

Hilary is an aweful candidate. If you watch her interviews she skips any important questions and just bashes Bush. When asked what she'd change she just goes on about what she doesn't like instead of offering real solutions. She only stayed with her husband when he cheated on her because they weren't having sex anyway, and she wanted to use him as leverage in the hopes it would help her launch her politcal career to a higher level where she might actually get elected. Cliton was as much a liar as any president, and was a smug azzle imo. Hilary would be aweful.

G-Love: "Besides, Guliani wouldn't even be in the running if not for him stuffing himself into the public's eye on 9/11. Did you ever hear of Guliani before then?"

-Hell yeah! I lived in Baltimore, and I would hear about him all the time for years and years. He really cleaned things up well. I'm still debating if he deserves my vote, but only time will tell as the date nears.

"By September 10, 2001, New Yorkers were weary of their mayor and longed for an end to his administration, even as they enjoyed the dog-po0p-less sidewalks, the safe subway platforms, the squeegee-free street corners and the low murder rate they all knew he had brought about. It understates the case to say that a massive terror attack saved Giuliani's political career -- it would be more accurate to say that nothing short of 9/11 could have saved it."

You stated my point in your attempt to make one, he cleaned things up, brought down the crime-rate, and was great at his job. He helped when things were really low.
I think Isaac mentioned him cheating on his wife- sounds similar to the clinton scandal except everyone loves old Bill.

Anyone who wants _narchy is truley immature as a person, not even mentioning their misunderstanding of government and politics. I've talked to tons of kids who like it just because they hate their parents setting rules, and the sign looks cool drawn all over their binders. As much as I hate some laws, without government things would be even worse. We needed a government hundreds of years ago when people lived acres or miles from eachother, let alone with a population like we have today. As uncommon as common sense is I could only hope _narchy would lead to the death of many through their own nonsensical and irrational rioting. Good thing I'll never have to find out.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11024
After reading this thread I vote Reece Brassler.

There's alot wrong with this country. The key to a successful future is finding a leader not financially tied to its' "problems".

With politics comes opportunity. Opportunity = money. Money = corruption.

Everybody knows how much government waste there is. Everyone knows they're paying into the largest lie of thier lives. Yet we continue to do so. Why??????????

Username: Fraunk

Post Number: 3
Who do we thank for that last streak of prosperity? Not the Clintons nor the Bushies, Can anyone say ALAN GREANSPAN?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6621
What ever happened to winning something based on their qualification/honesty/integrity/experience?
Too bad we don't have much passionate people in Canada when it comes to politics. Most seem to be too either, too stupid to understand, doesn't care, or is a crook themselves.
How else can you explain them(as in people) letting the politicians get away with lies after lies and broken promises.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11045
You'd be suprised how many ppl in America who can't point to Iraq on a world map, name at least 4 oceans, know who our current vice president is, even know HOW to vote, or name at least 4 major wars (and name the countries).

We live amongst fools.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4668
iraq is there

atlantic, pacific, indian, artic

Dick Cheny

pick one president

WWI(america, germany, great britan,ect.), WWII(russia, america, germany, poland, ect.), Gulf War (sadam and Bush senior), Iraq (Iraq terrorist organizations vs Goergia bush)

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
double post my bad

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1042
Nice pics.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4674
GOERGIA BUSH ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE HE HASNT THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON....

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
i read in a magazine its bad when the republicans are questioning what the Hell...is bush doing

Gold Member

Post Number: 4677
i doubt we would allow a communist to take hold of this country.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6624
Hey, for whatever this is worth, but I heard from the financial post that the US dollar is going to drop even further in December when they announce that the banks will lower interest.
I was hoping the US dollar wouldn't fall any lower so that I can cash in my US money. At this rate, I might have to wait a long time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4679
how much us dollars you got :-)

lowering interest prices is a way to deal with inflation :-(
inflation is happening with many aspects of the american country weather it be property or gas...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6627
10K.
I hate the way banks operate. They will tell you that the exchange rate is $1 Canadian is worth $1.05US. However, if you need to convert, they will subtract around 4 - 5 cents.
I know, you'd probably say that's nothing, but if you had to convert thousands of dollars, it adds up. They're as annoying as scam bag lawyers!

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2591
no1 has heard of ron paul?? look hjim up on youtube or something

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4004
" i doubt we would allow a communist to take hold of this country. "

It's a joke genius............. clintons massive liberal azz social program ideas are right in line with communism.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11053
Ron Paul may be something different but for some reason I think of Ross Perot when I see him. Well, add about 3'.

And Hilary can't run, she already was the president through Clinton lol.

Thick......ankled......pig.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1440
Politics is politics. You can talk like you know, but you have no idea. Politicians have no clue. As stated look at the economy and OUR dollar. Yes it hurt us when the WTC's fell because they were our lungs, but go back and read on the Clinton term and read on the Bush term. You will see the mistakes and differences Reece. Clinton had more to do with the economy than you think.

Kevin

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1441
http://www-tech.mit.edu/V116/N55/clinton.55e.html

Little reading material.

Kevin

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 749
I'm pretty sure Clinton was riding on the back of Reaganomics, that's why the economy was doing so well, of course with some help from him, but I think it was mainly reaganomics finally taking affect that made the economy so prosperous

Gold Member

Post Number: 3093
^Exactly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us