Quick question... DD?

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 169
i was lookin around the DD site as i am thinking of gettin an 18 inch.. i was looking into getting a fully loaded fiBTL but tinsel slap is a definet downer.. so i was lookin at DD and found the 9518 and the z18 95 puts out 1500 rms which is what im lookin for but the z just says "if you need to ask..." jw what that might meen? and i was wondering how much these usially run? and where i can get one?

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 137
I think the tinsel slap was only a problem with the SSD's...but im not to sure.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3024
The tinsel slap issue has been fixed for the most part but some people still have problems. And no it wasn't just on the SSD's. What DD means by "if you need to ask" is that if you need to ask the price it is too expensive for you. They are not cheap and especially in the top-end models.

Silver Member

MN US

Post Number: 170
no it says "if you need to ask..." under how many watts it takes... and anyone know the prices and where to get one?

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 336
nick i got a DD9918c just back from dd from being reconed and i'm asking 600 shipped it comes with the red kevlar cone and looks flawless this thing is a beast and the price is a steal...email me for pics ptownboy420@hotmail.com

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3026
LOL I haven't looked at that page in awhile, my bad. In that case it means if you need to ask you don't have a big enough amp

It can take around 5000 RMS and even more if I remember right. Not sure how much they cost.

Silver Member

MN US

Post Number: 171
ya i know i aw your post... u got specs on it?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 337
yea it's dual 2 ohm what else you wanna know about it....it can beat off as low as 2k and can handle 6k for burps

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3027
There ya go... buy J's sub. Fresh recone = near brand new and $600 shipped is a great deal considering the shipping is gonna be brutal.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 339
exactly...i just need money for my deposite and first months rent on my new house

Silver Member

MN US

Post Number: 172
lol. i said i was looking into it.. not necessarely going to buy today. sorry man. if anyone can direct me to a site that sells DD's juss so i can get a feel for them thad b tight

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 340
what about dd's site www.ddaudio.com you can contact them and ask about pricing...once you see their prices you may contact me back..so again my email is ptownboy420@hotmail.com my sub retails for 1,200
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us