Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2001
750-1000rms.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 189
good the t2 is expensive and i would be under powering it,what about ssound quality,i havent heard the new rockfords,the old ones were nice but idk everybody put them down but that sub cant be bad itts there topline subs

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2003
ehh there ok. the T2s are loud and sound pretty bad. the T1s are kinda loud and sound kinda bad. there both more SPL subs than anything. i personally dont like any of the new RF subs.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 190
what about the p3's they make,punch series,would 2 of them 15's sound better,i just wanted to get the one 15 where i could give ported a try ive always had sealed

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2004
id stay away from RF. if you have an amp that does around 750rms get a Soundsplinter RLp 15.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 194
i got there power series amp rated at 500 rms @ 1 ohm,and it came with a birthsheet rated at 979 rms @ 1 ohm dont sound to low quality of stuff to me

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2006
the RF amps are one thing. there subs are another.

that amp was made for the T1 so if you really want to go for it, get it. but you will be alot happier with another sub in the long run.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 195
well then reccomend me a better sub around 3-400 bucks shipped,and ill take alook could even be a 18,but there not as easy to find for a cheap so im sayin a 15 ,that will get some heavy excursion

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 196
that Soundsplinter RLp,how good does the 18 sound,its got a good price 420 bucks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us