ReAD THISSSS and POST!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 249
okay writing a paper on bad laws, iam doing it on noie ordinances......whos got some input, IE tickets, your epxirence.....should they stay or go???? whats your opinnoin?? Limits on the DB???

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1218
Of course we (ecoustics) are going to say do away with them...

I don't know about you guys, but until something is done to cars with loud exhausts i.e. "FlowMasters"..."Harleys"..."Ricers", I am not ever going to be supportive for any 'sound ordinance tickets'.

(I personally don't care, but if there is a law for sound systems, then you kind of have to punish the people with loud exhausts)

On another note, if people would stop getting so butt hurt over little things these days... life would probably be easier... .02

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 149
santa fe...at least make some effort to write in english or just use the f-d up font rovin uses...

as far as i'm concerned, subwoofers just reproduce sound...if you're irresponsible with them (i.e. bumping through neighborhoods at night) then there should be consequences.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 665
^x2. While people will argue that there should be a decibel level tested, often the people calling the cops from a block over don't have a t/l. If it's loud enough to be bothersome to others, you deserve a ticket.

This MUST be fair though, and include loud exhaust and especially motorcycles. Party's get shut down for disturbing the peace when things get real loud and bother the neighbors who are trying to sleep, and so should people bothering others with their music. If you keep your windows closed and your music at a reasonable level when it's apropriate you wont get a ticket.

I've been to shows where cops came by saying they'd hand out tickets- now that's not right at all. I feel there's a time and a place, and that is what part of the law needs changed. 1:00 in the afternoon on a busy highway is not a place to get a ticket..

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5246
their should be a law to govern it because alot of kids are too irresponsible. but it should be fair, like after 10 at night in residential area if it can be heard like 25ft away and like i dont know about the day time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
thanks for the opinnions guys all grat stuff and yeah i feel the same way u do brian and troy

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
bump

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2015
Exhaust to me is more ofa problem than music...but like others said, theres a time for everything and i feel like during the day the restraints should be alot less vs. say after 9 or 10.

"1:00 in the afternoon on a busy highway is not a place to get a ticket.."
Agreed 100%. Residential neighborhoods are understandable, and late at night is too...but mid day when u aint surrounded by ppl tryin to sleep shouldn't cause a problem.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2692
Heres what I think.

When driving down the streets there should be no law.

When sitting in one spot bangin there should be a law.

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
short and simple in love it

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6421
no loud music at lights/traffic/any stops longer than 5 seconds
no loud music after 10pm or before 10am in neighborhoods

just my rules

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2224
if u see any1 at the light dont bump. if no1s around bump all u want. ill punch u in the face if urplaying full blast windows down right next to a car with a woman and a baby in the seat next to her. just use common sense.

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover GroveIm rich btch...

Post Number: 409
IN NEIGHBORHOODS:
weekdays:
nothing before 8am and nothing after 10pm
weekends:
nothing before 9am and nothing after 12am

like JK said "just use common sense."

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head