Cheap headunit forsale????

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1421
my friend is lookin for a real cheap HU, anyone got one they wanna sell? im talkin like deff under 50 bucks including shipping. nothin fancy at all lol

Bronze Member
Username: Trevor_r

Bastrop, L.A Us

Post Number: 25
i have a panosonic that works u will need 2 fix the aux wire thou all u it falls out of the harness u just need 2 glue it back in but i just tested still perferct working nothing wrong but the aux wire

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2216
i have a clarion thats not bad besides the fact that its hard to eject cds and to put them back in (could be fixed)...i bought the hu from chauncey brown for $150 awhile back and its msrp is like $300 +...ill sell it cheap..tell me if you want it...comes with remote, harness, case, and outer cover.

Gold Member

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2217
(cd player could work great with ipod and cheap $15 adapter)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12809
Great HU^^

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1422
pics steven? and how much you want for it?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4809
Damn...50 bucks for a HU?Lol...well,goodluck man hopefully you find something that works.I think a used Dual would be right in the ball park of 50 bucks.

Gold Member

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2223
well the HU is worth alot more when i paid for awhile back but now that its got the ejecting problems i will sell for 60 shipped.

there it is...the picture is a little off...the cd player is darker in color and the volume knob changes to all colors with the music.

http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/cd-receivers/clarion/PRD_48295_2861crx.as px

lol msrp at $480
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us