NEED desprate HELP making up mind

Username: Chevysitinsideways

Post Number: 1
hey, im going to get right to the point i got a chevy 1994 extended cab and i want get a new sub and amp. i went to a place called long radio they want 550.00 dollars for: alpine 450 watt mono amp CVR12 kicker, wireing and install im a younger kid and i want to have bone rattleing bass but for a cheep price that includes ever thing the CVR 12 is 400rms but i have to fit it in a truck boxs is this a good deal, or should i save my money and get the ALPINE type-R please leave me coments im going tommarow after noon and dont know what to do, and this place doesent warenty there stuff thanks-evan

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 380
save up and install it yourself

West suffield, Connecticut Usa

Post Number: 3
i would but i dont mess around with wires and stuff bad past

Username: Talon72

York, Pa

Post Number: 4
get the type r but i would seriously wonder about a place that doesnt warranty there own work

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 381
really man you should do it yourself. at first i thought it was complicated but now not so much. plus you get to know your setup better. easier to change or mess around with the stuff you already installed. but if you don't want to o well

West suffield, Connecticut Usa

Post Number: 7
i installed my last one and i dont like drilling though the fire wall and stuff plus i know all ajustments im lazy, they dont warrenty there subs or amps and i dont know about work i was thinking of buying from bestbuy, plus type-R magnet is so big and i dont think it can fit in a truck box

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3311
How to install an amp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEsJUidf_0&mode=related&search=

How to install a stereo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anl4_dJEaLY&mode=related&search=

Hooking up the sub isn't hard.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 330
hold on why are you drilling through your fire wall i did and install in my car and my friends i didnt have to drill throught neither one of are fire walls just fond and exsiting whole that had a plug in it. install it your self FTW other install fTL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us