Ungo MS2004 Antenna

Username: Alwaysatech

Post Number: 1
Hi Peeps,

I recently purchased a Subaru WRX (2004) and it came with a remote. It turns out that the security system was installed by the previous owner and it has been tamperd with since. The issue is that I cannot use the remotes that came with the car (as a keyless entry or to arm/disarm the alarm). I found the reason, after removing the "brain". There is an external antenna that is run up the side pillar and is supposed to be connected to the antenna. There is no antenna to plug the antenna wire that is still there into.

My Question: is there another way to get the antenna to recognize the remotes that I have? Is there an antenna that I can use? (I seen an ext3 on ebay, but I dont think that that antenna will work).

Username: Steve376

New York

Post Number: 1
Hi all. I have a 1997 Saturn SL-2 with a Viper 550ESP. The problem is the car wont crank. What leads me to the alarm is the following.
1) Engine wont crank
2) Door locks stopped working
3) Trunk release stopped working
4) Alarm led not lighting up
5) Seems the valet button does not work.
The only thing I can think of that would affect all of thees systems is the alarm. Any suggestions on how to disable the alarm system so I can start the car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us