Engaged

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3914
so guys im engaged now so therefore im not allowed to spend any money until after the wedding in 3 yrs i have to save every penny lol this kinda blows

so im stuck with my mag whether i like it or not

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9709
Stuck with a Mag. Now there's a real drag.

Cheer up Charlie lol. She could've made you sell it.

BTW, congrats bud.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1245
3 years without spending money hahaahahaha i dont think your not gonna last, 3 years without spending money is a long time bro. But good luck with it and congrats on the engagement

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1665
Congrats Charlie.

"Cheer up Charlie"

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2740
All I can say is she better be hot and you also better be DAYUM sure she will be hot in 3+ years. Love is overrated... settle for the lust and get on with your life. I have so many friends with big fat wives and 3-4 kids that have very high paying jobs (100k+) and have so little money left for themselves that they are ready to stab themselves in the neck with a rusty butterknife and end it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9713
She's hot.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5933
congrats bud

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 322
Congrats. Why for 3 years!? Is SHE making you do it, or you just have to save to pay for stuff? I knew I had to save, but I still bought stuff just because she told me not to, and I told her she is my wife, not my mom. I'm happily married, but hold on to those jeans before you're doing laundry bro..

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 270
congratulations, it will be worth it

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3916
lol troy its my choice because im trying to save up for a house at the same time oh p.s i will last i have no problem i own everything i want as paul said it will be a struggle lol the only way ill buy something diffrent is if i sell something to buy it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12091
cool ! - getting married & a house ...lil charlie is growing up .....

i need to follow his path ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9720
Well Rovin......get to work my man.....Upload

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12095
damn u got a pic for everything ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9726
Yes I do my friend.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2406
dayum 3 years huh? theres a loop hole. just get married now. lol. or use the angle that your goin to put a system in her car. its tie to start putting money away when you have kids though. my anniversary is sept 6th. ill be married 1 year. haha dont know if my wife could stop my compulsive car audio buying habits. even if she wanted too dont think it would happen. haha dropped 1k on just and amp then two alphas, then i have to 2.2k medellins coming plus two new subs. a new deck, an alpha comp set and an as.s. load of deadening. she wants me to put my 15 xxx in her car. told her it was to much sub for her lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3917
ya but shes not to into car audio so thats not good but ya i just want a nice wedding also. Also i want a nice house so ill be working harder than i was before which was pretty hard already

Gold Member

Post Number: 9728
I agree Charlie. Your house is your biggest investment and worth the trouble. I only wish I got into my mortgage in my 20's. Life threw a curve ball at me tho and it is what it is. Also try and throw an extra $100/month down on your mortgage if you can. You'll shave years off your payments.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1717
lonnnng time since I've been here since being busy with pretty much everything. Browsing through so I figured I'd say congratulations charlie buddy. You will love it! I just got married about a month ago and love it so far. Just listen to her, discuss everything, and work together and everything will be alright. Well at least that's working for me so far

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12098
^^GR8 to see u r still around bud

slowly all the ecoustics reg come back around now n then ....

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1718
I figured they would have changed the layout a bit by now

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2407
i agree about thre house. im looking into our first house. building credit is one of the best things to do too. wish i would have. haha weddings are crazy exp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us