There gone

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 242
lol so i was cleaning out the car today thought i would listen to my system while i did this turned the car and and noticed my subs wasnt playing so i checked it out and they werent moving so i figured what the heck they just cut out like they usurally do so i got done and figure i would re wire them to the right ohm re wired them and hooked everything back up nothing checked the amp it was on HU and everything was all good went back checked wireing again lol and then i finally figured it out they were blown lol my first subs i have ever blown lol so no more kickers and hifonics amp for sale anone interested

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 150
whats the hifonics amp and how much?

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 243
its a mono block 600 watt amp and i would say 135 i havent had but maybe a month

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 244
thats shipped also

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
hmm... i was kinda lookin for somethin around 1200-1600wrms sry.

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 245
its kool. is anyone else interested

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 965
What subs did you blow on 600w?

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
i just reread what you wrote "i figured what the heck they just cut out like they usurally do". Sound like some MAJOR clippage. if your subs are doin nothing get that amp checked out first. hopefully your amp and half-baked...

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 246
the amp works perfect the subs i just clipped the h3ll out of them cuz i thought they could be ran as four ohms like the manuale stated but they could only run at 2 so there was on problem but the amps perfect everytime the subs would cut it wasnt because of the amp it was the speakers where wired up wrong

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 247
10" kicker CVR (they are horrible)would neverf buy another kicker sub but will buy the amps

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 966
How do you know the amp isn't messed too?

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1073
@ SomeDonnieDude:

Do you want 3,000rms @ 2ohm? Just don't crank the gains and it will do you justice for the 1,600rms safely. Just make sure you can maintain proper voltage.

Anyways....

I'm selling my Earthquake PHD-10,000 for $550 shipped, will do 6,000rms when strapped to a 2nd D-10.

I did a 144.1db with that amp then changed it to the RD 5750.1 and I now do 145.6 (car off, TL, db drag) So that shows it does rated power as "technically" I should have gained around 3db from moving up to the RD amp as it is double the rms.....but I doubt my stock battery can keep up with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 89
Some bullsh!t happened to me the other day too. My freind got in my truck and slammed the door and right when he did the subs stopped thumpin. Then they started flexin out like 4 inches and making this horrible noise. I was like "Dammit, WTF you ignorant disrespectful some beach get the f out my sh!t. And quit slammin ppl's doors, Ya f'n h0mo d!ck lovin mother fu(ker.

Bronze Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 90
The next morning I looked and everything was fine but no bump. I took my amp out and took it apart, and the metal had broke where the RCA's plug into. I soldered it back together and everything is working again.

"10" kicker CVR (they are horrible)would neverf buy another kicker sub but will buy the amps"

Haven't owned too many subs but the best subs I've owned to date were a pair of 12" kicker comp vr's in a 4cuft sealed enclosure, bought them in 1999 and still runnin strong. My dads currently runnin them in his truck right now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
thats a little more money than i was wanting to spend. Im currently just getting rid of all my old random stuff and was thinking about geting like a hifonics 1600 becouse there cheap. Thanks anyways tho.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1075
No worries dude!

Just spread the word that it's for sale..lol Need to sell it so I can help fund my new subs!

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Thats odd though ben. maybe one of your subs would go, but both of them at the same time??? Id Open up your amp first and look for anything loose or burnt. Just doesent sound right for for some reason.

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 248
i did nothing is burnt or anything i got a pic of the insides i will have to post it when i get it off my phone and done moving my computer to my room but didnt someone on here buy a phonie gold realm amp?? are they any good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us