00' tahoe sub recommendation

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

Texas

Post Number: 29
ok so i'm getting a tahoe soon and want something REALLY loud but still a bit clearer. i'm not saying like 10" W6 clear but like i've been thinking 2 12" W7's in a sealed box. and if i get my new job i'm even thinking about doing 4. but i'm still unsure. i want something really loud but those take a lot of watts which means more money on amps. is there anything else that could give me some good loud but semi clear for less watts? and no i do not want an L5 i have a 15' L5 in a ported box in my mercedes and its just too unclear for my taste now. and i know you can get louder and WAYY clearer cause that is some unclear sht.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1705
2 digital designs 3515's and a 3000 watt amp.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3232
2 AA Havocs and a kicker zx2500.1 if you wanna go with that much power. You'll need to upgrade the alternator, and a pretty strong battery in the front.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1240
What kind of budget do you have for 2 12's and amp? Are you upgrading your electrical?

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5877
"and no i do not want an L5"

dont worry, we wouldnt suggest one to you

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

Texas

Post Number: 31
the car already has an upgraded 200A alternator but i have about a grand or so and also i already have a kicker 1000.1 amp and it would be nicer if i could use that. but i'm willing to get a new amp i might find some dumb kid at my school who's willing to pay a lot for something loud.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1243
Matt, you have email/pm.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us