Sundown sae1000d for sale, again

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4993
lost my old thread to the archives, but i still have my last sundown sae1000d for sale. bnib, never seen power, only taken out twice (once to check for possible damage from shipping, other to take a few pics).

asking $270 shipped.

also for sale locally is a 12" tc9 sub in a fishercustom box. sub is dual 4ohm vc and used for 4-5 weeks now, tops, powered by a cadence txa1000d at 2ohm. box is 2.2cuft. tuned to 30hz. grey carpeted, port painted black. asking $230 for sub/box. know this probably wont sell here, but figure it's worth a shot.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10359
how does that sub sound Mike? I am very interested in that amp. I wouldn't need it shipped I could meet up with you somewhere.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1529
james that amp is a beast for the price ... very efficient ...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4994
sub sounds nice. can definately tell it wants more power though. no complaints. let me know if you want the amp, can meet up with you if you want it and it'll be lower than $270.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10361
yeah I want it

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4995
let me know when you want to meet up and where. not to familar with ct. (haven't lived here to long) so make it easy, like off 95 or something. to let you know i could probably only meet up tomorrow after 2 p.m. or so, other than that i'll have to see (i know this thurs.-mon. i can't). and if you know anyone that wants a sub i'll hook them up, really want to get rid of it, no more room for stuff right now.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10365
I deff can't tomorrow and I don't have plans to use it anytime soon so anytime next week after monday when you get back is fine with me. I am right off 95 in Wilton where are you?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4996
mystic. could probably meet up next tuesday if that's good with you. not sure where wilton is, never heard of it.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10368
its about 1 hour south from you. Tuesday should work fine I just have to figure out my work schedule so that I dont fight traffic both ways. What time can you meet? Wednesday or thursday would prob be better for me but if you can't then thats fine I will make Tuesday work. I just have to go get a EEG done on my son at 1:00 and don't know how long that is going to take. Wednesday would be best for me if that works for you.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4997
actually tuesday next week would be the only time i have off from work. i can meet just about any time after 2-3p.m.. i work weds.-sun. and leave for work around noon and have my daughter till i leave. other than that it'd have to be the following mon. or so.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10371
I can wait till the following monday but if you need to get rid of it sooner I will find a way. Let me know.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10376
Mike do you want me to paypal you some cash to let you know I am serious or just pay in cash when we meet up?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5002
just pay then, no biggie. just let me know if you decide you don't want it, have some other people interested but you got dibs on it.

------------------------------

price drop on sub/box (still local though). $200 picked up which is a steal considering the sub alone was $160 (which with the price increase it's soon to be over $300 for it).

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10377
I will take a look at it if you want to bring it when we meet up. can you have it hooked up to hear?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5004
shouldn't be no problem at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us