On/Off Switch on Remote Wire

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1117
Hey guys, I think I'm crazy because I keep thinking of rediculous things

Ok so here it goes, Im gettin diamond hex s600s and im gonna be running em off a nine1

I wanna maybe hook up a pair of pg comps in my trunk to get a little louder when i have more peeps in my car but i wouldnt want em all the time

is it possibel to just put an on/off switch on the remote lead goin to the amp that would power just those comps so i can flip em on when i need/want em...

would comps sound really bad if they were aimed right at my tailgate (imagining up a cool box with subs amps and a pair of comps built in)

Or how bout if i aimed em at the back seat?

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 487
I have a on/off switch on my remote wire for my amp, it works great. That way I can drive along with the wife and son in the car and not be thumping. I can also click it off real quick when I see the cops...lol

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1121
cool man i wanna do it now, i wonder how comps in the back would sound

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 690
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=060-085

thats the one im getting

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1989
id get one of those neon switches with the guard on top like in jets and stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 374
i did this but if u want stealth it's a bitccch to do it my way i opened the amp removed the board and soldered over the rem switch this means once powers added it's on no matter what and i just put a switch between the power, now u can also wire a switch on the rem terminals to. it's not ver practical but for clean it works well.

that's just if you want super clean.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 167
any other ideas on how to wire a on/off switch using the remote wire? or something like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us