OT>Screw Taco Bell

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 483
B@stards, drove up to the drive thru at 11:40, guy ahead of me sits there for 5 minutes, then drives off. so I drive up, wait for 3 minutes,say "Hello" a few times, nobody comes back on the speaker. So I drive up to the window. Guy opens the window, says "Yeah?" . I tell him that I want to place an order, he says "We're closed." I look at the sign that says they close at midnight. I say "I thought you didn't close until midnight." He says it is midnight. I say No its 11:48 and I've been sitting in the drive thru for 8 minutes. He says "Well its midnight, we're closed."

I'm going to see the manager tomorrow afternoon and complain. Now I will admit, there was a shitload of smoke coming out, but if something had caught on fire, the guy should have said "We had a fire and can't serve you, I'm sorry." instead of lying to me about the time.

And if it turns out the guy that told me they were closed IS the manager,then
1>He's really gonna get an earful
2>I'll get the regional managers name, and talk to him.

f@cking b@stards, dont lie to me!!

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1196
u have soooo many options wolf, u can do a number of things. ill tell u wat i would have done. i would have pulled around to the parking area. waited for him to lock up and close up. beat his fvucking assssss. drag him to the dumpster and handcuff him to it. drench him with vegetable oil then piss on him. that combination is terrible. then u can either beat him down more or leave his asssss there and key his car. all upto u.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1060
or just go to mcdonalds

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1198
good point

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 484
JK, I dont want to go to jail

andrizzle, MCDs was closed and doesnt sell tacos.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2485
Lmao JK I like how you think. And Wolfman, don't forget to bring your sword... if anyone gives you any lip you can start chopping fools up.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3877
Damn.Definately go over there and start a ruckus Wolf.I hate when people are ignorant at restaurants like that.This reminds me of back in the day when I went to Mcdonald's...I waited at the window for 30 minutes and when someone finally came to help after I had placed my order they were rubbing their eyes as if they just woke up from a nice nap...I said "Where the f uck is my food?" and they were like oh we didn't know you ordered anything.So I got pissed yelled my order at them and the guy came back with it and I said "I'm not paying for this sh1t." and I drove off.They probably spit in my food but that's alright it still tasted good.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3129
Rob, you are a stupidAss for waiting 30 mins in a McDonalds drive through, lol. This kinda sh!t goes on everywhere, sucks. I once went to KFC about 1 hour before closing and order the 12 strip meal when I got it there were 6 strips that they broke in half to make 12! I now had 12 pieces the size of chicken nuggets and I didn't check it until I got home. Now I did call the next day and complain to the manager, was given full credit and a whole nother meal, dude was sooo cool about it that I still go there today. All out Taco Bells and Mcdonalds are in the next town over, operated by Mexican or Hindu's so they are real big on service, you just need to watch your order, no speaka da Engrish, you know... Hey if anyone ever gets a job at Taco Bell, I will pay you to ship me the box of Mild sauce packets, lol, REALLY!!! :-O Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2427
taco bell is the greatest

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3134
You like the flava?

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4034
The only thing and thing it is will be RAT burger that's right fur stuck between your teeth while you're eating a tasty succulent juicy beef burger!

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3880
"Rob, you are a stupidAss for waiting 30 mins in a McDonalds drive through, lol."

There was no way I was going to eat White Castles at 3:00AM after a night of drinking.There was nothing else open.Now there's a Del Taco that's open all night but I hear that the food there is absolute sh1t.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3135
Whities is the best after drinking! I can't eat them sober. White Castles has a lot of new stuff and there cheese fries, chicken rings are the shizzzzz...Polo. :-O

Gold Member

Post Number: 3881
"Whities is the best after drinking! I can't eat them sober. White Castles has a lot of new stuff and there cheese fries, chicken rings are the shizzzzz...Polo. "

Those sliders are the worst thing combined with drinking lol.It's soooo not worth the after effects of those little burgers.I prefer Maxwell Street but after most of them got robbed multiple times at night they're no longer open 24/7 :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14495
that sux wolf. hope never happens again.

rob i guess since you were drunk i can understand you waiting 30minutes for mc donalds. lol. only fast food joint i would wait 30 minutes for is "in and out" hamburger. they are the best. i don't know if you guys have it out there but here in cali its the best burger you can have.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3882
LOLZ!"Vengeful Spirit

I was drunk that's why I waited but I had placed my order too so...but hey...we got almost 20 dollars in food for free because we waited so long but I wanted to kill the guy working there lol.Chad you been praticing at all?I'm on a remote desktop and I can't do anything on this POS terminal.

Platinum Member

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14496
yeah i played like 3 more games afterwards. i created a single player game so i played against the bots but it was fun. damn each game takes almost an hour. but i really am getting good at this. lol.

vengeful spirit is my fav and i know exactly what i need to do when i am using him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3884
"vengeful spirit is my fav and i know exactly what i need to do when i am using him."

Him?!Vengeful Spirit is a girl :-) The trick is to stun,attack attack attack and when they start running use swap and then stun again.

Platinum Member

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14497
lol i thought it was a guy. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3886
Chad,host an AI game and Enable -wtf mode.Your spells will have no cooldown and you'll have infinite mana.This will help you to combo and learn.You should also play -DM mode so you can try all the heros out.Just keep praticing and you'll get the hang out it.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 810
the tbell by me is open till 5 on weekends and 3 on weekdays and mcd;s is 24hours

I love taco bell... number 9(crunch wrap supreme) spicy chicken baja blast soft taco and 2 steak taquitoes... only around 6 dollars cant go wrong
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us