Low hz

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4762
can you guys beat the prices on these amps
http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=125

and if so roughly by how much. send me a PM if you dont want to post it.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 884
If you are going with that line, just go through Cadence. We can beat prices on many of the Cadence amps, but that is their entry level line and they just put those out there at as low of a price as they can.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 762
showrides do you know if those amps are any good? will they put the power out that it says?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 886
Honestly, I have never used that line before. So I can't speak for the quality of them. But if you want, I could talk with a friend at cadence and he would give me an honest answer.

I will send him a message now, and reply in here with his answer whenever he responds.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4770
yeah i dont even need any amps but they are a good deal if they are decent. i dont expect them to be amazing. but 1000x1 for 199 looks like a good deal.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 887
"They do the rated power and they are our lower mid level line. They rank #3 in our amp line up with Daytona #1 and ZRS #2 and FX last. If they are looking for compitition power they should look at the ZRS and Daytona.. They are the best bang for the buck so you can't go wrong unless you are looking for serious power with high Damping Factor and low THD.. They are a built for the budgeted car audio guy.."

If you are looking for a solid 1000rms amp, the sundown SAE-1000D you should look into. It isn't a lot more than the Cadence amp, but I would think the quality would be a lot better.

And I hope that quote helps. The guy who wrote it works for cadence.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4771
yeah thanks, ill let my friend know hes the one who needs an amp.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 991
I'm going to be honest with you Mat, if it isn't the Daytona or ZRS line, don't fool with it. I have delt with Cadence for a few years, and only the top of the line amps are worth a d@mn. I would go with the Massive Audio P1000.1 over the TXA line. Hope that helps bud.

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us