Stupid fedex

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13703
i was checking my tracking info for my soundsplinter rl-s yesterday and it said it was delivered. i never got the damn thing. i called them up and told them it was delivered to the wrong place cause i never got it and they told me it will take 24-48hours to resolve this. that is soooo ghey.

i asked fedex what address was on their shipping record and they had the correct address. the driver is a stupid moron who don't know how to read the address on the building or something. damn this is pissing me off.

has this ever happened to anyone? if so did it get resolved? what if whoever got my sub is bumnping right now. damn fedex.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1460
yes LOL kinda

fedex kept passing my house for my dads package

they had me waiting for 8 hours for my rims saying it would be delivered on saturday it came 2 weeks later

FEDEX SUCKS they are the worst DHL love them very hepful and they calmed me down when i didnt know where my amp was Fedex would have said i dont know wtf

USE DHL FTW

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1461
oh n as for them delivring to the wrong house thats on them nuthin you did so its there responibility i would say

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13709
yeah if the sub is lost i hope fedex takes care of it fast. also i hope mike at soundsplinter sends me another one and deals with fedex himself.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7585
Aw sh1t Chad, I just sent out my Mag to Josh using Fedex. It was cheaper than UPS. I always heard horror stories with damage with UPS so I hope I made the right decision.

Damn that sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1477
Fedex > All

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 53
I almost always use fedex. One time I checked the tracking and it said delivered. I was like wtf. So I went and looked and the package was setting in front of the door in the rain. Thing is the door was open and they didn't even knock. This was all about 8pm.

UPS has never let me down though. That poor guy had the carry my box and subs to the door. He was real cool about it, and stayed to see what I got.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3189
Fedex and UPS are equally bad with handling packages.My brother-in-law worked for Fedex and said they tossed everything they could.Things that were too heavy they called for help and then threw the package.I worked at UPS and the supervisors told me that I had to throw the packages in order to be fast.They don't care about the quality of work they just want the sh1t done fast.Fedex is no better than UPS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7596
My $1200 laptop was waiting for me on my front step after work from UPS. First I thought I was lucky, then I thought they left it without a sig, if it got stolen it's on them. Don't you love the "placing package under door mat" so noooobody will see?

I'm glad I trust my neighborhood.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13712
rob why aren't you returning my text messages? lol.

anyways how does the amp sound?

Bronze Member
Username: Likeapuma

Washington/Utah

Post Number: 97
So did you get insurance on the shipping? Cause DHL delivered my package to the wrong address one time with no insurance and fixed the problem. But same thing happened with UPS, and they said "no insurance, sorry".

-C

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3196
"rob why aren't you returning my text messages? lol."

I replied to you today but I was away from my computer all day yesterday so I couldn't respond on AIM and yea,I've been pretty busy :-)

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13713
i don't know if the shipper sent it with insurance or not. i didn't get it from ebay. i got it from soundsplinter. if the sub is lost then soundsplinter should take it up with fedex and i should just get a new sub. i mean i paid $500 for a sub that i never got to see.

i am sure mike at soundsplinter is a good guy and he will take care of it. or at least i hope so.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7604
Yeah that is definitely not your problem until you take possession. Imagine coming home and finding that on your step!!

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 913
this happened to me with an amp i bought. Had my right address, but they sent it to some random place and the person there "denied the package" and UPS automatically sent the amp back to the original shipper...

it was g@y as hell

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13715
well no sub today.

here's the funny part to all this. i found out soundsplinter is only like 15-20minute drive from my work. lol. it would of been better just picking it up. damn.

anyways got off the phone with mark from soundsplinter. he was a very cool guy. he told me wait til tuesday or wednesday and he will file a claim. as soon as the claim has been filed, he will ship out a new sub.

another thing that concerns me is that the pioneer premier 980bt i bought is being shipped with fedex. hopefully the stupid driver don't fukkk this one up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7612
Some venders won't allow pick up because of the deals they have with shipping companies. OT here but one of my slot machines I purchased online and the warehouse is one zip code away. Called them up and said don't ship, I'll PU. No dice. That 10 minute drive cost me $75!! Sometimes the only way they can make $$ on a product is to r@pe you on shipping.

Sux man. I know how impatient you are with your toys.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13717
lol paul you know me too well.

anyways mark doesn't kill you with shipping rate. he charges what fedex charges him. that is why you have to wait after the order is placed for the final price.

for a 44lbs sub he is charging me $14.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7614
But he's not that far. Let's say he had to ship it to me at 08021? Alot different I bet. With my slot machines, if somebody paid me $75 for 1/2hr round trip with my truck, that's all I would be doing.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1265
i like ups ive never had any problems with them *knock on wood* lol ive had about 10 things shipped here by ups in the past month and got em all on time, juss got my jays today =), 2 day shipping im pretty impressed hahaha

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 29
ya i bought a cap and some wiring on monday, sitting on front porch wensday. UPS FTW!!!

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1396
where I work we send out anywhere from 5-15 packages a day with UPS and never have a problem.

One of my friends works at UPS and he had a package come through, 22" wheels, for a guy that was a real pr!ck in high school so he threw every single one on the ground as hard as he could. Plus he said they stack packages as they come. If peanuts come in right before a 18" sub, the peanuts go down, then the sub on top. They do what they have to do just to keep stuff moving.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13729
thats all fine and dandy but where is my sub damn it. lol.

how many days until one can file a claim?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4651
damn that sucks man, knock on wood i havnt had any bad problems with them. just torn up packages and stuff. oh and ups wouldnt honor a claim i tried to make so i got stuck with a broken HU. fed ex and ups and usps all suck havnt tried dhl though. i just bought something it was delivered threw usps with signature confirmation so i had to sign for it and the driver just left it on my lawn because no one was home to sign for it. that was cool with me but still...

anyway good luck getting that dman thing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us