Some speaker advice...

Silver Member
Username: Chris_t54

Post Number: 150
k guys right now i got infinity kappa's in my doors and my rear i got the 6x9 in boxes which sounds horrible and i have the 6x9's amped with a shitty amp and im thinking going components cuz my audioque's are pretty loud and i need to keep the highs up so components in the front, those are 5 1/4 and then possibly jus tweeters in the rear or should i go with components in the rear also? im gonna have them amped with an ED NiNe.4 jus lemme know what u guys think oh and also what speakers are some good ones maybe better than the kappa's thanks guys!

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
im jus like wondering if i need the midrange when i can barely hear my highs ha

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
anyone?

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
come on guys i know this isn't the speaker forum its the sub but no one is ever on the speaker one ha so give me some feedback!

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
ha is everyone sleepin?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1372
I would say just go with a good pair of components in the front and you should be good to go man

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
so no rear woofers jus tweets?

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 173
well the whole purpose of not using rear fill is that when u have just the front components it gives it a better sound stage and gives it more of a "concert effect"

another reason i dont use it because it lets more bass flow into the cabin with the rear holes emty. (i got 2 12'' sd2.5s too)

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 716
what kind of car do you have....for some reason thought i remember you having an accord and in that case youd have front 6.5s in the doors and rear 6x9s in the rear deck right....i'd suggest either high powered front comps off of a amp that does about 150x2 at 4 ohms and get some nice front comps and if you must have rear fill, pick up some nice 6x9s and run em off the HU, although if you have kappa 6x9s you should be good with those
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us