Port on the inside of the car????????

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1410
7 cubes 120 port 32 hz the port come so close to the back of the seat i said why not run the a port to the inside the car to get sum sound inside bad idea or will it yeild good effects??????

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2871
If you did something to extend the port it would F up the tuning FYI.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1801
i had something along the same lines before. couldn't tell you the effect, since that was the only way i had those particular subs set up. i'd like to try it again on my current setup but i'm not making a box just for that...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1411
oh i know that anyway i gotta make a 31" port fit in a 22" space lol so it can come up a lil if need be

Gold Member

Post Number: 1414
any1 else gotta an oppinoin is it worth it it wont be hard to get that port to go through but is it worth it

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2897
Something else I just thought of, I'll bet it would screw up the systems frequency response real good, lol. End up with a big peak at your tuning frequency, kinda like bandpass boxes have a big peak at a specific frequency.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 253
you can extend as much of the port outside of the box as you want for example 20" inside and 11" outside the box just keep in mind if the 32hz is with all 31" of port in the box youll have to recalculate the length since the airspace will be more now since the port isnt takening up room so the port length should be a less

Gold Member

Post Number: 1415
no i just mean is it worth me puttin the port exit @ inside tha car
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us