Just a question

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1106
Now I have alot of expierience in car audio ...

and alot of people on here are very knowledgeable ...

but what i dont understand is .... why do guys think they need 4 12s and 4000 watts of power for a daily driver setup ...

90 percent of the people on here will never compete ... but why do u need that kind of power and amount of equipment ?

buy one good sub and one good amp ... one time ... and be done with it ...

do research on things ... use the search button on RE vs FI vs DD vs AQ vs whatever.. theyve all been done ...

im not an a$$hole at all ... it just needs to be said ...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2736
The thing is a lot of the guys on here have no idea what they're getting themselves into.They think they want these crazy systems before they have even heard one decent sub.Who cares though Mike?It's good that they're spending lots of money on big installs.It's good for the industry :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1107
i agree with the industry being strengthen by this but ... still ... lol you know what im saying tho

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2776
well I can see your point if this is your first or second system. But as for me.....even my setup isn't enough. I still want more. Even if its daily. Its my only hobby and its all I got going for me right now. You can say I'm a loner but fugg it.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6689
What you really want is guys buying better equipment, giving those companies the revenue needed to further improve on a great product, thus benifiting us all. Buying into sh1tty subs only promotes a third shift in some production plant in Malaysia.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2777
actually I got more going on for me, school and stuff. But I need something to do for my spare time. Getting louder is it.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7479
I have 1 aub and 1 amp. hehehe

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1569
no, people are just confused. and coming to the internet confuses them more. you think you got questions about car audio, wait till you get to ECOUSTICS and find words like "daily driver" and "sound quality"... these words simply dont mean the same now that we have internet... :-(

the internet has just absolutely ruined alot of stuff.

i can not believe the questions people ask either.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1113
yea well logan might be mad at the purchase im gonna be making very shortly for my hatchback lol

:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11553
Excellent post Mike !

i too have said this b4 a few times as well - why do ppl need that much for daily driven

either ur a nut , a newb or just plain deaf to want that much

IMO - for MOST ppl 1 12" 1000wrms sub\box properly installed would be VERY sufficient for daily use ......

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1728
Mike, i agree with you 100%, even though i have 4 15s the way my box is setup its all for sq. I will admit its cool to brag about hitting 150 or whatever with a daily driver, but anyone whos bumping 150 and listening too it is insane, its not good for you. And for some of the people who think there hitting 150 and can listen to it all day long... the people on the forum who actually know anything about car audio, know your lying so dont even say it.

In my opinion people on this forum need to get away from all the bass and actually put money into there frontstage:-). Except chad, lets get him over 150 first..haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us