Need tires/rims, low budget :-(

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 239
Im looking for some 15" or 16" 5 lug tire/rim combo.

My budget is $400-500. I just want it to look better than hubs. Please help me find the perfect set for this car:

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 31
lol neons?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
go with old school doughnuts very good for driving around and drifting.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 710
http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/

maybe a little more than budget, but your choice of chrome rims, and tires, and they balance em already be4 they send them to you(complete sets)

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
Something serious please?...I'm wanting to have them ordered by the end of the weekend

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Premier, I've looked there. thats about $200 over budget :-( I can't spend more than $500 lol. But thanks man

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12206
save now shine later...

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 711
anytime bro

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1100
What year/model is that car?

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
Olds Alero 2000

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
doughnuts just use em, cheap and versatile. if those aren't rims but hub covers, take em off and it will become doughnuts.

Bronze Member
Username: Mwyant19

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 72
dude, most deffinately save up some money. people wont even notice $500 rims, including yourself. just wait till you have $800 or $900 ... even $1k and get a nice set that will last. keep the stocks and take the new ones with you whenever you get a new car. buy something that will last and look good

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
I dont want to spend alot of money on them. I hate my hubs and I dont like how doughnuts look lol.

http://wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=NAKANO%20%28772%29&color =GUNMETAL%20(MACHINED%20FACE)

I was looking at these. I might can come up with $100 more for them. How do yall think they will look?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
looks like that page has no pictures; remember doughnuts get the girls as long as u got some bumps in the trunks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
It has pictures for me. You got to copy the WHOLE link and paste it into browser. lol

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12207
"I dont want to spend alot of money on them"

^^^lol..dont except much then

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
Nvrmind.

http://wheelsnext.com/images/%5Cwheels%5CICW_772_MACHINE_GM_2_STOCK.jpg

That's what they look like. $619 in all for them.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1101
Upload
Upload
Upload

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?changeColor=Choose+Color&filterSize=16&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=&autoMake=Oldsmobile&autoModel=Alero+GLS+Sedan&autoModClar=&autoYear=2000

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 74
what color is that? sterling or gold... the lighting is off but i think its sterling

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 75
either way i would deffinately go for the sport edition F2 thru this link http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?changeColor=Choose+Color& filterSize=16&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=&autoMake=Oldsmobile&autoModel=Alero+G LS+Sedan&autoModClar=&autoYear=2000

that link is super long, if it doesnt work just use brad warren's link and click the F2. its a 6 spoke. i think 5 is too few - looks like a mustang/hotrod style rim. but any more than 6 looks like rally car. 6 is a nice luxury look in my opinion. suits your car well. also is cheap - only $91/rim

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
Well, I like the way they look, but isn't that just the rims or is it a combo for $91 a piece? Tires are another $200-300.

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
bump.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1106
Wait a sec... you think that you are going to find nice wheels AND tires in a 16" size for $400-500? Good fuckin luck.

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 79
nick the rims i suggested are without tires, but they have a high performance tire with good reviews and a warranty for 58 each. 4 rims would be 364 and four tires would be 232 for a total of $596. thats a lil over your budget but not by much. ohh yea forgot about shipping, looks like shipping would be about $75 bucks depending on where you live. so this might be out of your budget - i still recommend saving up. you will be glad you did once they are on your car

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 80
side note - if you want a cheap/fast way to make your car look 10x better, get window tint. only costs about 100 bucks and can be done in 1 hour at any local shop. i got tint on my elantra and it instantly looked 10 times better.

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 191
@ mwyant i wish where i lived tint was that cheap average price where i live is $200

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 555
where do yo live? search for car audio stores, they do tint and sometimes really cheap, and my advice would be to save more money, I have hubs in my car too, and right now i have about the same money, i would save around 800 to 1k before buying.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2353
http://wayneswheels2000.com/Asanti_Stone_Series_Wheels.html

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 82
i live in texas where its hot and sunny. you can get tint at wal-mart lol. but i went to some shop that only does tint. 100 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2156
I don't know about rims, but ya can't beat Pep Boys for tires...... they had a buy 3 and the 4ths free sale where I got 4 truck tires mounted, balance, etc. for $280.

The tires were off brand but they were A traction and 400 treadwear, and that price includes warranty.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 396
intrested in these???

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9381/rim2oj5.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Rick I will look at it when I get home. The school's computers have the site blocked.

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
Rick those r very nice. Are you selling them?

Silver Member

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 400
ya i would... but idk about shipping them ... how much would it be shipping and how to ship them... they are in very good condition.. that pic there not even cleaned/waxd up...talk on msn/aim? i prefer aim... rickq307, and msn is rickq333@hotmail.com... if msn then respond here n tell me to get on

Silver Member

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 405
matter fact, just email me ur contact info... id rather talk instant then over a period of time... quigleyman333@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us