Kicker cvx

Username: Basssjunckie

Post Number: 2
k i have 2 kicker comp cvx 12" subs 750 watts rms each sub i was just wandering wat woudl be the best bang for my buck amp to go with these subs

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4168
what's the vc's? if dual 4ohm i'd definately pick up a sundown 1500d. get hold of kevin at low-hz.com, he'll hook you up.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 7147
yep^^^If there dual 2 get a kicker zx1500.1

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 405
"yep^^^If there dual 2 get a kicker zx1500.1"

I second that as well. If your subs are 2 ohm ea, then a sx1250.1 or a kx1200.1 wouldnt be a bad choice either. KICKER FTW.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4170
don't listen to that^^. 2 dual 2ohm vc subs wire to a 2ohm load. the amps listed above (sx1250.1 and kx 1200.1) are 1ohm stable.

Post Number: 3
umm each sub is dual 2 ohms vc's soo wat ohm amp shoudl i gett im not to familliar with this

Post Number: 4
also wat do you think woudl we the best type of box for these subs so i can get alotttttt of bass and someowhat decent sound quality somebody told me seiled but i have no clue?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4171
any amp that'll do about 1500-1800wrms at 2ohm would work fine. do you have a budget? personally i'd pick up that kicker zx1500.1. but do you have a budget? and for box, i'd definately port them, about 36hz tuning should be good.

also you may need to think about upgrading your charging system if you haven't done so already. do you happen to know the size of the alt. in your car?

Post Number: 7
umm i kinda want the best bang for my buck someone told me that hifonics amps are good for the price? also woudl i get a 2 channel amp if i have 2 subs? and im not sure what size my alternator is but im sure ill have to upgrade my charging system i have a 92chavaleir if that tells you anythnig

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
""yep^^^If there dual 2 get a kicker zx1500.1"

I second that as well. If your subs are 2 ohm ea, then a sx1250.1 or a kx1200.1 wouldnt be a bad choice either. KICKER FTW."

ARENT.. PHUCKING TYPOS!

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
Ported Box with a zx1500.1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us