600 and climbin

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk162

Post Number: 114
yeah sry im just happy cause i got up to 600 channels on my sattelite reciever mite i add i dont pay for sattelite and i dont use a card that can be zapped i also got 125 sirius sat radio channels all for free i had around 400 b4 but i tweaked it and got more ima get another sat and get over 1000

o yea that includes adult and pay per view 4 free and FSN MLB NBA NFL channel too

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4654
hey how u did it?

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 612
How do you do the sirius? I want that in my truck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4655
he got his shyt on his satellite or cable id ont know but i do wanna learn..

yo jew.. make a video with all the steps on how tohack that shyt up and put it on youtube

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1227
yeah, do it man

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 658
that'd be awesome

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
lol first u gotta buy a certain satellite reciever

http://www.freetoairreceivers.com/ id get the ultra that is the one i have and it is better than the plat i had both and ezier to set up u also gotta buy a sat and a sat beeper and some coaxial cables and set it up on ur roof it takes time but at the end it is worth it

Gold Member

Post Number: 4656
ok give us the links of the right parts w3 eneed bro

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Reciever id recommend Viewsat Ultra always keepin it up to date and improving http://www.freetoairdish.com/Receivers.htm
the sattelite u can get on ebay anyone would be good
atleast 100feat of coaxial cable

sat beeper to find signal http://cgi.ebay.com/SatBeeper-SAT-BEEPER-Satellite-Finder-dish_W0QQitemZ20010317 3112QQihZ010QQcategoryZ15070QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and a website u will need to go to for upgrades cant post it tho it is a secret pay me 100 lol j/k

just IM me Dakangofkrunk16 if no aim get it or email me SPLCraZe4Life160db@gmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1888
So what channels are there "free to air"?

Do you actually get any popular channels like you would get on paid cable or sat. TV?

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
ok all Payperview all sport all movie channels all local channels and local channels in other places like i got fox ny and fox la so if i miss 24 i can watch it at 11 on fox la adult channels local is like spike yv,bet,mtv,mtv2,comedy,tnt,tbs,fox,cbs,discovery science health military dam so many to list i mite make a vid of me scrollin thru channels

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 274
ok basically its like this guys:
your going to get everything that dishnetwork carries...or BEV for yous in canada.
You get urself a receiver from those sites above or efta.us or globalwholesalers.biz <---my favority, and then program with a bin which you can get from a site (ill get u site in a second if u want..theres many out there) Once u download the bin file into the receiver ur good to go. Just plug it into ur satellite connection and scan for channels

its really really simple to do
If that ultra is expensive for you guys...jus buy urself a captiveworks 600Premium and thats jus a 100 bux. By the way..you can sell each receiver for like 400 bux to friends and they would think its a great deal :-)

if u got ques lemme know....ive been doing this for years now

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 275
Dru...sry bro i dnt mean to take over ur thread at all...jus givin u a hand here lol im sure every1 will want to do this

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
i'll do the vid after house

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5914
You pirate you!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6168
Okay, you do know that what you're discussing is illegal right?
Secondly, do not mock dishnet/sirus or any other providers cause last thing you want is them hiring lawyers to sue you. And trust me, they have people doing just that, scanning forums and websites.
FTA is not illegal, but once you modify it, you could be sued.
Be smart and keep discussions like this private so that no one goes to jail.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 277
lol Isaac....jus put ur head into the Satellite section on this forum and wont u be surprised

and paul....ur boy LK hangs around there a lot as well

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5916
Hahaha. Yeah he does. Most ppl here don't even know about the dss forums on this site. They should wander around and have a looksee at what ecoustics is made up of.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
yea i no mr skullz it is kool how long have u been doin this u heard of the new captain recievers and issac i didnt giva away the site that has the programs it is really illegal for the people that make the bins

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 110
yo seriously free to air is the most worthless piece of junk out there, yeah your getting alotta channels but the guide is SH@T and the channels are always F@acked up, i only know this because my dad does satellite and weve experimented with over 10 FTA recievers and even created our own, which even that one was junk, now my dad was one of the first groups of people programming Direc tv and Dishnet and for all you americans that have never heard of express vu which is the same as dish net but canadian networks, we dont use free to air as its easier just programming a card for our dishnet and express vu recievers, and getting just as many channnels and a way better guide, and just as a not how u said FTA dont have a card to get zapped ...DING DING DING youre right there is no card to get zapped so the WHOLE RECIEVER GOES DOWN, haha ive been trying to tell people about Free to air recievers but no one listens and i hope yours works out for you Dru lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Chris yea man mine is fine it goes down but Autoroll helps it get back quick and it hasnt gon down in a while and the ultra has a 7day electronic program guide non of my channels are fucked up it depends on how many satellites u have and ur signal durin some rainstorms just like direct tv and dish u can loose signal but just for a lil bit and u save some serious money

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 278
i would say about 2-3 years or so Dru

ya it depends on the receiver tho too..I started off with a fortec and beleive me...i didn't want to stay wit FTA anymore lol..i got to know how this all works and did some research...basically got myself a MUCH better receiver.

Chris..most of these receviers that are coming out nowadays are actually really good. Some i would say are better than the DN equipment itself but thats jmo.

The amount of stuff that you have access to...i don't complain at all whatsoever...i got 2 satellites hooked up and gettin over thousands of channels. Basically you never really get tired when u watch tv lol...

Also if you guys need to buy like a 9515...you can jus sell 2 of these receivers to ur friends and you will make atleast 300 dolla profit ...

its really simple on how to learn..jus make sure u actually do the reading and learn..

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6169
Just keep it real cause you know there are rats running around looking for lambs to sacrifice.
Keep all sites hidden cause those that make the bins, need to feed their family too.

There used to be a site that was very helpful with many programmers. Well due to loud mouths leeches, that site got shut down by dishnet.
So if you need to help someone, keep it away from preying eyes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
me around 2 years i had a veiwsat plat then i got the ultra love the ultra fortec blows jmo also issac like i said i didnt release the sebsite im not dum

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 204
this is great...dont tell too many people though or they will fix it so this wont work anymore...

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
lol jordan they already try that is what the new bins are for every now n then they shange the code and then it is hacked and then u got sattelite

Bronze Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Post Number: 70
ha

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1474
yeah i have a viewsat and have had for a while.... i luv it

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 760
veiwsat has ownage they always are the first one to have updates and they always improving but the captain i metioned earlier i hear is good i think i mit upgrade to viewsat pvr to record sht i mite miss

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4111
damn i only have like 75 channels tops im going to do so more research on this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us