Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3123
now if only it came in a 18.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5819
^^^I agree Dustin. Yeah I heard about the new motor as well. I also heard about the $$$. Little birdie told me same numbers as the old Mag. If it's true, looks like another group buy in the works!! I'm in.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 900
Triple stack FTW. What's up with bending the tinsel lead around the bumps in the spider though? I am sure they tested it but that seems a little odd.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5828
I'm getting that feeling down below....

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4182
woven tinsel leads make lead slap impossible. those are REALLY nice tinsel leads and a REALLY nice sub overall. damn it looks pretty.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4825
it looks beautiful

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2099
looks nice as hell

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 555
All you have to do is email me and I will get ya setup on the waiting list :-) They will stay the same price, just lil more woofer.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 5857
Still no luck with the 18" huh Kevin?

I don't care. I want one.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 534
Right now we have plenty of options for 18" subs. Just none from SI :-(

But if it is an 18" subwoofer you want, we can custom build one to fit your needs.

And a 10" mag wouldn't be bad either. But every new size they come out with is very costly. So I can understand them sticking to 12's and 15's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5865
I've run a 15" Mag, and an 18" Q. What I'm looking for is a child of the two. FI's cost combined with SI's beauty/performance is where I'd buy stock in, today!!!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2259
^^I'm with him.

I would rather have a Mag over Q anyday, but cost is definitely the deciding factor.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2177
That new mag sure is pretty.I'm sure it performs similar as well.It has more power handling doesn't it?Will the SQ be equal to the older mag or will it surpass or fall below?Any reviews yet?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 537
There aren't reviews yet because they haven't come out with the new mags yet. There are a few prototypes floating around, but until Nick has it sounding exactly the way he wants it, he won't put them into production.

And that pretty much answers your other question. They are going to sound just as good as the old mags, and Nick won't settle for anything less in the SQ department. But they are going to be a little beefier so we should seem some improved output.

Every new version has been a step up from the previous with SI. And although the mag is a hell of a driver, I am sure Nick will find some improvements that can be made. The mags now get incredibly loud, but I have a feeling these may even have more output, while still retaining the same SQ.

And I get what you guys are saying about pricing. And I have been offering much better than msrp prices to people lately who have contacted me. That helps out a lot. Right now it is about $150 more to get a mag than a Q, but many times even less than that. And you do get a better driver, so it is worth more. But I think with prices staying the same when the new version comes out, pricing will not be a problem at all. It will easily be worth every penny. And when you think about comparable drivers, most of them that can hang close to a mag are $500+.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobok7787

Reedsburg, Wisco

Post Number: 64
whats the projected release date? i want one bad...

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 160
The best place for SI information is on the SI forum or the SI website.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 538
Talking to one of their dealers isn't bad either

But your forum is a much better place than ecoustics to learn about SI for sure.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 559
Showrides said it right. Nick WILL NOT proceed unless the MAG is up to par on SQ. It will be better either way you look at it. If you want a SQ sub comparable, lok at the IDMAX, look at the price on it as well. SQ isn't cheap, and the best isn't cheap :-) Not to mention, with the MAG, there are no flaws.

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 560
Showrides said it right. Nick WILL NOT proceed unless the MAG is up to par on SQ. It will be better either way you look at it. If you want a SQ sub comparable, lok at the IDMAX, look at the price on it as well. SQ isn't cheap, and the best isn't cheap :-) Not to mention, with the MAG, there are no flaws.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2186
D-Double post!5 minute dely on it too.I posted earlier asking if it shared the mag shared the soft parts with the RD alpha because it sure looks like it.I'm not sure what happened to that post though.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 562
LOL, I think I posted while forum was going down. It was down for a little bit after post.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 163
I lost two posts on this topic when the forum went down. They have got to fix that, it is very annoying.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us