U ever just take random drives?

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 404
i take random drives around sometimes to listen to music just cause i want to:-). jw if im the only one who does this.. (ive used looots of gas:-))

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1476
ya, i like takin a drive, sparkin some trees, and drownin the world out with music once in awhile stress relief ftw

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2391
before I got married, i used to do that all the time, just drive around for miles, listening to the radio loud enough to drown out the road noises. Hell, one time I went about 400 miles from Louisiana to Texas,then called home, to let my parents know where I was so they wouldn't worry, and then came back...they were actually more relieved that I was back and not hurt or anything. Didnt get in trouble.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2353
yeah, sometimes me and my friends just go out driving. I miss those times. And of course, I would be the one blasting the music :D.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 329
Yea ur defidently not alone i do that all the time even tho now i dont have subs in the car while i am waiting for the new system i sumtimes just drive and blast that 2pac

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 408
ok yeah.. i was hoping i wasnt the only one who just drives around randomly blasting music relieving a lil stress:-)

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 374
ya, its not so random. I usually smoke a blunt whiile driving, maybe a few bowls or a j. wateva

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 354
all the time.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11717
i used to but f**k that. the gas price is just too much. yesterday i paid $3.50 for super unleaded. lol.

but before i used to take random drives along the cost.

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 359
well, 32-34mpg city or (yea, or, lol) highway... I can get away with it. Even with the dubz.

Then again, 12-15 city/18-20 highway in the blazer never stopped me.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1196
i'm rockin about 12 miles to the gallon right now in my JGC and i still do it :-)

haven't done it lately though cause all i have is bass...my stock infinity is sooooo PHUCKED, passenger tweeter is done completely and driver side tweet makes weird static noise if i turn it up loud enuff to hear it with the bass. NEEEEDDD COMPONENTS!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 329
Have you found out what components you are getting yet Pit Bull?

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 58
i love just takin a cruise and disturbing the peace. nothing like the sounds of 2 live crew flowing though your speakers and makin head turns. everyone should bump to 2 live crew, very disrespectful lyrics but funny as hell and has awesome bass.

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 59
i love just takin a cruise and disturbng the peace. Nothing like the sounds of 2 Live Crew flowing through your speakers and makin heads turn. Everyone sould bump to 2 Live, very disrespectful lyrics but funny as hell!! and has awesome bass.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1197
man it reminds me of when i was picking out subs and amp...so many conflicting opinions. I eventually just took the best deals that came along. So i think i'll just grab a $200 pair of CDTs and call it a day :-)

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 60
Sh*t sry bout that double...

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 339
yea 2 live crew - Can a nigga get a table dance dont get offended its a song

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2588
Ya, but when you get married it is a ride to the store, lol. Polo..:-O

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 61
Dru da Jew- or F*ck shop, Hoochie Momma, Shake that a**, too many to name

Bronze Member
Username: Chevyfan502

Digital DesignsElemental De...

Post Number: 85
hell yea me and my friends favorite thing to do is blaze up and take a ride and listen to my system...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3021
is it just me or do stereos allways sound better when your high?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3215
not to be a party p0oper but this is how you get tickets....

i do it once in a while but gas is 2.60 here so i really dont anymore

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 63
dustin and trevor i agree with both of you. blazin and bumpin go hand in hand

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 343
SMokin weed enligten ur senses well mostly hearing that is y music sounds so great wen ur high

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6045
If the gas goes up any higher, we all might have to carry around a big portable radio on our shoulders, like they used to do in the 80s, and walk instead of driving.
Getting 12mpg or less is just ridiculous. You do know that the car manufacturers can make much more efficient vehicles but refuses to do so cause they have nothing to gain. It's like a circle of gangs. Salters in winter help with rusting cars, which in turn helps the car manufacturers. The gas guzzlers help oil demand, which makes the oil companies that much richer. The government also benefit cause of taxes they collect. It's a cycle that really needs to be broken soon.
In Canada, the greedy oil companies and governments hate anything that saves gas. For example, BMW makes a bike with a cage and a roof. It almost gives you 80mgp - 125mpg. They say it's much safer than a normal bike cause it comes with a roll cage and a cross seat belt(just like racing cars). I think the model is called C1 or C2. If you all get a chance check it out.
Come to think of it, I think it's also banned in the states too! If doing something good for the environment is good, then why are the oil companies allowed to lobby against vehicles/bikes like that?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11733
isaac you have a pic of that bike. i've never seen one of those.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3022
http://www.bmwworld.com/models/concepts/c1.htm is this the bike issac? looks pretty ugly if you ask me.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5234
I recently sold my cycle. A Suzuki Intruder 1400. I had to because I'm a single parent now. Man, I can't tell you how great it was to jump on it and take off to the shore or just cruise, anywhere. Gas $$ was never a concern. Few bucks to fill the tank and I was gone all day. I'll buy another when my kids are a little older.

Username: Lineskis

Millis, Ma

Post Number: 2
i took a random cruie today. made up the excuse "to get wiper blades" but my solobaric is busted right now so it was kinda lonely with no bump. i miss her....

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 126
i do that all time. now i do it more then often cause im grounded. but yea i waste alot of gas and thats in a Saturn Ion

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 432
lol yea whenever my parents sleep in the summer and i didnt have my liscence i would have liek a few freidns help me push my car in neutral like 20 ft then start it and leave for a few hours i did it atleast 5-8 times never once got busted but i woudl do it just to bump my system like late at night with my windows down that breeze feels good lsitening to the bass in the summer lol and yea when i got doen with a 2 year relationship even knwoing im only 16 lol yea listening to it loud releaves stress for sure lol.. my sis is liek why do u liek it so loud haha but yea those drives are always fun to do , liek going on some back road and just drivin around , sometimes i find new roads i never knew existed ..

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 244
i use to take a lot random rides when i firt got to driving, but not now... i font have time for real... but in the nights during summer in hear it gets cool (temperature), so i will just leave my house around 1 am and crusie all around the city, last year i left my hous at 1 a.m. and got back at 4 a.m. i actually circle almost the whole town... was actually fun and i cant wait to do it again with bass...

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 419
oh man.. i love to go on just random drives. warm evening, windows down and t-tops out, hot girl, bass turned up and open highway.. nothing better. thankfully my girl likes to ride in my car, so we go on drives all the time. not to mention where i live the only thing to do is pile into an suv and go road trippin in the country. load up with a couple 20 packs and hit the dirt roads.. nothing better.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 420
oh by the way.. i only get 14mpg in town and 17mpg on the highway (91 V8 Camaro) but thankfully i can pretty much afford for all the gas.. i go through tanks like crazy.. it blows lol.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2061
I kind of do it on a daily basis.... Blunt cruise bitchs!

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1536
i dont blow no dro..
but when i had my car i use to just go on random drives and bang my music..cant wait til i get it back next week..imma blow like a whole tank just bangin my music..
i guess that is my "high" lol

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6048
That is the bike Dustin. I never said it was great looking but when gas goes above $3 or more, then who cares how it looks? $5 on that bike will probably last you a week. The bonus is that you don't have to wear a helmet!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us