Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 94
Which car shoudl i buy 1994 CHEVROLET CAPRICE, auto, 5.7L, lt1, ac, police pkg pw, pdl
Upload
1992 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC 4DR SEDAN, 5.0L V-8, 6-WAY POWER SEATS, POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, MIRRORS, TILT WHEEL, CRUISE CONTROL, ALLOY WHEELS AND MORE.Upload
1997 Mercury : Grand MarquisUpload
im leaning towards the chevy caprive interceptor sho fo but let me get all ur opinions i no i got plent of room for subs and my custome sub box im workin on gettin from team toxic bass if they reply

Bronze Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 70
the Caprice

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
which one the top or bottom top interceptor bottom didnt say

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 668
If the cops and taxi's choose these cars, you know they are built to last. The Crown Victoria is another one that will go 500k usually.

And for God's sake, don't buy anything that says Mercury on it... trust me.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 669
^^^ Get the black and white for sure... then you can buy a magnet mount spinning light and scare the cr@p out of unsuspecting motorists

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
ha ha i'll pull ova a cop yeah my friend had a marquis and it already crapping

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11903
po-po caprice

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3678
why one of those three cars? didn't you say in a thread the other day you were loaded? but if i had to choose i'd take the all white. even though it looks like it has some damage to the back door in that pic, plus you don't want an old cop car, they're all beat up.

Bronze Member
Username: Mercsable

Post Number: 53
id chose the caprice

"And for God's sake, don't buy anything that says Mercury on it... trust me."

but i do drive a mercury had it for a while and it runs and looks perfectly fine, got it brand new in 96.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11016
didnt they do a police caprice on p1mp my ride - that same model too i think ? .......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
ctmike i was fluckin around in dat thread i try to just give out a lil info about a new sub n eva one talks sht so i joined in i had fun but i do have a w7 and i dont really care what any one thinks i love it but i will trade up 4 sumtin dif but not till way later

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
if i do get the white one ima paint it black and get black rims possibly i couldnt find a decent black caprice

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
i had a hole forum arguing with me nad in the beggining i didnt go ha ha i got a w7 and u dont i just said i bought one and now a new one is comming out eva time i buy sumtin sumtin betta comes out i got n i pod the 80gb comes out i got a 360 the new 360 is comming wtf lol

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 486
get the interceptor the state or local government pays for the matenince on them they are kept up well and plus its just overall the better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us