Ordering tommorow...but which?

Silver Member
Username: Stevefrench

Post Number: 111
Im looking for SPL, i have a ported box tuned to 35 hertz that i can put a 12" Type-r in, and i also got a sealed box that i can put two 12" PG octane r in..its goin in the trunk of my car and i got 500Wrms..which will be louder and were can i get one from off the internet... thx

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 4116
the pg will be louder......

also they will sounds alot better.... and u juzz can cut a hole in the sealed box for the type r and place a flared port in the box...

the pg like smaller boxes.....and with a ported the pg will sound as loud as two type r but with much better sq....

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1698
^^ bullsh!t

Gold Member

Post Number: 4118
oh fock u reece i cant udnerstand how fakin hater u fakin are...

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1803
I kind of have to agree with reece on that one... one octane on 250rms sounds as loud as 2 type r's? NO way, maybe on the given power yes.. just because thats alot closer to the design of the typical amount of power they will get, but given they were both in proper enclosures and all and getting proper power... i think the R's will get louder

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1804
wait... type R is the 350rms sub?...i think i was thinking of the X lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4119
the octanes zr are rated at 300 rms the type r are 350 rms but the octanes are more eficient wiht less power but yeah the type r will handle more power
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us