Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 214
beautiful.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10432
nice looking box. clean as hell. lol.

a couple of pics of the box phil made for me months ago.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 1029
both nice boxes... he does good work

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 302
Very nice guys. Im going to make a similar box to yours and, except with these specs, sub up port out, and with a 15" SSD.
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=34&Eh=15&Dia=9&Xmax=18&Vd= .17&NumW=1&Vb=3.5&Fb=33&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Andy*

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3684
if you dont mind me asking andy, how much did the box cost you? the box looks great so i mite ask phil to make me one as well...especially since hes relativly close to me...pm the price to me if you dont want the price up here...

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_h

PhillyUS

Post Number: 45
thanks for the compliments guys, i really like how it turned out.

blaze, i was originally going to go with a 15 sub up/port back but i might be ditching my explorer so i was thinking of space issues.

yanksfan - pmed.

due to the car being in the shop i wont be able to hear it until sometime next week, but just looking at it is holding me over for now lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1047
What is that cross pattern looking thing in there?Please don't tell me it is bracing...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3852
what else would it be? lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1048
I wouldn't have even bothered bracing it,I highly doubt that little woofer would make it flex but I also don't know how thick that MDF is either so...I dunno I just don't like that type bracing :-( I would rather just go with a much thicker box with resin(Which acts like a brace in a way).I'm not that familiar with that sub though...is it powerful enough to flex a box?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3840
Phil is like less than an hour from me. I'd like to snoop around his place and bs.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3695
got it...thanks for it

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 675
that looks so sexy, good work

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 183
Paul,

Hey, if ya feel like coming up and shootin the sh!t on saturday, no problem, but, if ya want to help, I'm not paying ya

Everyone's a critic.

If I didn't brace the enclosure, someone would make a comment, I brace the enclosure, someone comments.

I build what the customer requests and that's the last fr!ggin time I'm going to say it and I don't tell the customer what they should or shouldn't have unless they ask for my input on the subject.

If the box was built with 1" MDF, it would weighed more, therefore cost more and if the customer wanted FG inside the box, he would of got FG and paided more for it.

When your running your own business and dealing with customers, then you can do whatever ya want and tell or give your customer's whatever your advise, opinions or whatever.

Andy got exactly what he wanted for the price he got it for and he's satisfied with it and opinions outside of that don't mean sh!t to me, only the customer's concerns matter.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3841
Do you work out of a home shop Phil or do you have a permenant place with lots of room, ventilation, accessability and all the other box building luxuries?

Sorry if you've already answered this elsewhere.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1049
Well I don't see what's up with all the hostility,I was only asking.However,if you want to be an azzhole and act like King shi±,then go right ahead.I always thought you did nice work personally but you're acting like a d1ckhead so I wouldn't do business with someone like you.By the way,it might not be a bad idea to put down the saw and learn some grammar and how to spell.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 357
What do you expect Rob? "What is that cross pattern looking thing in there?Please don't tell me it is bracing..."
That big long thing at the bottom of your keyboard is called a space bar, look into it. Probably 50% of your posts are some stupid sh!t trying to "pwn" someone. Look at your username for f!cks sakes. Yet another internet punk that acts tough behind the safety of his computer.

So I got a deal for you. Next time my band tours through Chicago, we can meet up and we'll see what a tough guy you are in person, without your comfort zone of sitting behind a screen acting all big and bad like you know everything.

There are a bunch of people here in the Chicago area that can come by and see you get "pwned" as you like to say. I am surely not the only one that is sick of your act. Nuff said...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3700
this could be a dumb questoin but is rob and lilrob and mr. rob the same person? because they all live in CHI...

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
OH,Now I'm an Azzhole because YOUR telling me how to run my business or how I should to this or that.

Get the fu<k outta my face, calling me king sh!t, what the hell do you know about me or what I do??

You make comments and opinions like you know what a customer should or should need and when you do have your own business working 18hr days making a living, you come fu<king talk to me, till then, STFU.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1051
We're not the same person,have you noticed I can spell properly?Lol and besides LilRob would shoot Brad for fukkin with him.He's a King and I know those guys don't play games from his neighborhood.I'll give Brad a fair chance do dance :-) Just PM me when you get here Brad.After everything's said and done I'll scan the police report and post it on here after I get out of jail,hopefully with some good pictures or video footage.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1052
I'll say what I want, when I want.If you don't like it either get off the forums or ignore my posts,it's that simple.Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't like it that's too bad.We all have to deal with each other's opinions and that's just how things are.So if you don't like my opinion ignore it or get off the forums.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
Fair enough, I can respect a man for his opinions, but don't tell me how to run my business.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2928
I have my Money one ROB
he would PWN u brad

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 389
Brad 1 Rob 0

round two..... ding ding ding!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3411
i'll put my money on brad also.

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2931
lol..
yes rob is a d!ck but not all d!cks are all talks

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1053
Phil my original post was never directed at you.I know you're given specs and you build to that.So I was never questioning you in the first place...I was questioning the box's design, not your work and I never told you how to run your business either.I just said I wouldn't do business because of how you're acting towards me.I'm sure you know how to run that shop much better than I would,there's one mistake you have made though and that's showing hostility,once again my opinion but every person on here is a potential customer so...keep that in mind.Now that those things are cleared up,back to you Brad,think about the comfort zone that you spoke of,you're in that exact same position but you're the one threatening me.You say I'm acting like billy b@adzz but yet you're doing the same thing?I find it very funny that you threaten me over the internet because you're such a tough guy right?Thank god I have this "Comfort zone" where I'm safe from tough guys like you.Well,like I said just PM me when you get here and that's all I have to say for now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10446
its all a misunderstanding. nothing worth arguing on an internet forum.

brad warren, rob, and phil are all cool people and cool people don't argue.

Bronze Member

PhillyUS

Post Number: 50
haha wow, hostility. all i have to say is that the box is just what i asked for, and a fair price.

Phil was very helpful, very informative, and very patient in making sure everything was right, because i am by no means an expert on enclosures. Definately recommend his services to anyone.

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 358
First of all, driving you don't know me and you probably have never met Rob, and what the f!ck does a punk azz 17 year old kid know anyways? This wasn't even your battle so stfu.

Second of all, I called you out Rob and made you an offer to meet you when I come to Chicago. That's called ACTION, not talking tough behind a computer, it's exactly the opposite. It wasn't a threat, it was a promise, so get your facts straight moron.

Third of all, I am talking about a one on one fight pure and simple, why would you go to jail if you weren't a p!ssy and brought some weapons to defend yourself. You think you could actually hurt me enough without weapons to send me to the hospital? You're even dumber than I first thought.

Fourth and final point, I am 6'1, 240, and I have been fighting all of my life. I am also a professional drummer with extremely fast hands. I will give you $1000 bucks in cash Rob if I can't knock your punk azz out in less than a minute. Trust me, the only thing you're going to hit is the ground. Shocking that someone actually called you you out on your constant BS isn't it Rob? Well this homey don't play that, and I have heard enough.

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
ummm, make that:

Brad 2 Rob 0

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2932
LOL
E-thuggery is fun

ummm score IMHO is
Rob 10 Brad 0

i might not of met rob or you but i no rob and i dont know you.
size doesnt matter

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wNMgevrH8EI&mode=related&search=

^theirs a video to prove it

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 360
And I am very sorry for messing up your thread Andy, I am generally a very nice person but this tool just pushes my buttons. That's all from me in this one, carry on.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1055
Don't forget to bring that money.I'm 5' 11'' 195.I'm good for maxing out in the 360's.Upload

My MMA background should help me a little too by the way.Not to mention my sparring partner is 6' 5'' 265 so don't think I'm not used to fighting a bigger, stronger guy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3850
C'mon dudes. Relax.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3851
Let it go and laugh.Upload

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2933
Upload

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2934
Brad i helped you out with your picture:
Upload

Bronze Member

PhillyUS

Post Number: 51
haha paul, hilarious

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1056
http://www.bradwarren.net/

Well after seeing that Brad,I'm sorry about everything and I understand why you have to talk big.So just bring that money and we'll call it even.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3853
Admit it drivin'. ^^^That's from me. It's all good. I have so much more to share.

Just don't forget me.

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2936
lol
i know were u get your stuff paul :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
http://www.bradwarren.net/

ummm, Is that the same Brad Warren? Cause the shows on that guy's site are in washington state and Brads posts on here say San Diego...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3856
Fair enough Drivin'

Gold Member

Post Number: 3857
I have many sources.
Upload

Wanna play?

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2937
I Have Big Aligators Too :-O
BTW thats a full size deer

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10458
how about a pic of a python who ate an alligator?

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 361
My Gawd I thought we were already done with this Yeah that old dude that weighs like a buck fifty and lives in Washington is probably me LOL!!! And I am a drummer not a ghey azz singer/songwriter. The only thing we have in common is we are both white.

Why are you spending time trying to look me up anyways Roberto? Worried much? And I was benching 360 in high school. But yes I will admit that is very good for your weight. See how I can give props when they are due? Nice thug pose in your pic by the way, that I can't even believe you were inclined to post on a national forum.

Mixed Martial Artist huh? Is that supposed to scare me? Like I said I have been fighting almost my whole life but I am not so lacking in self confidence that I have to explain exactly what, and post some h!mo pic of me flexing my best in my fake thug gangsta pose LMFAO. My girlfriend laughed so hard looking at your pic she almost threw up on my keyboard.

I will get in touch with you if we fly into Chicago like I said to begin with, so move on with your worthless life because I am done talking about this until then. OK Roberto the pwner?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3858
^^^Drivin.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1057
Hahaha,that's pretty pathetic that your "girlfriend" sits beside you to read your these forums :-(

Here Brad,this one's for her.

Upload

Pucker up cutie.

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2938
PAUL,
Thiers the article that comes with it :-)

The alligator was found between Lake
Istapoka and Pinedale estates... near

a house ,

Game Wardens were forced to shoot the
alligator- guess he wouldn't cooperate.

Jayne and Don Hobkirk could hear
the bellowing in the night.

Their neighbors had been telling them
that they had seen a mammoth alligator
in the lake that runs behind their house,
but they dismissed the stories as being

exaggerations.

"I didn't believe it," Don Hobkirk said.
Friday they realized the stories were,
if anything, understated.

Florida Gam e and Parks game wardens
had to shoot the beast...

Joe Goff, 6' 5" tall, a game warden with the
Florida Game and Parks Commission, walks past
the 23-foot, one inch alligator that he shot and
killed in the back yard of J ayne & Don Hobkirk...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3859
Aw sh1t. Here we go....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3861
This is Andy's thread. I don't think it would be right to turn it into a war.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10462
paul where is the pic of a python that swallowed a gator?

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 364
She isn't even in the same room, she came in to see what I was laughing hysterically about. And you're right about the cutie part, she is a fashion model. And dude, no offense, but you look like a tranny.

Ok that's it I am really done posting now.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1060
The funny thing I just thought about though,is how me and you are alike Brad.You're an azzhole just like I am but I think you're in denial so you probably don't see it.There's a reason you've been fighting all your life,take that into consideration.I myself have gotten away from street fights because of the consequences of them and although I've yet to lose,I still regret some of them.However,when the time comes I'll protect myself and my beliefs if I really have to,that being said if you really do come and challenge me it's not gonna be pretty, whether it's you or me still standing at the end.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1061
"And dude, no offense, but you look like a tranny." Aww,you didn't want to offend me?How sweet of you Brad.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Ten-A-Key

Post Number: 1440
this could get uglier than the brad and rob saga hahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 3862
Man. when this sh1t turns ghey, I'm out.Upload

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 365
Damnit Rob you keep making me post lol. Yes you're right we do have that in common when I am mad, I don't deny that. I have been on the road for the last 15 years and you learn to have a pretty thick skin out there. But I also know when enough is enough and I have a bad temper. And I respect the second to last post you made very much. First time I have seen you be rational and that's cool. I didn't mean I get in fights all my life I meant I have been training and sparring. My bad, I can see how that seemed. Anyways man it's all good, and I also respect that you stand up for yourself and your beliefs.

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 366
And shut up Paul lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
Ding Ding Ding

And it's over!!!

...I hope.

Back to the thread!

Thats a realy nice box, hope it serves you well!

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1063
So no $1000 dollars? :-(

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10464
paul do you have a pic of a python that swallowed a gotor?

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 850
Paul Larrea you are officially the Pic King...every time you post a pic i laugh histerically and then right click it and save it usually. The "Look at me i'm an attention wh0re" pic is my wallpaper now :-)partially cuz it's funny...but mostly cuz the chicks got a class @ss

Rob nothing but respect for your MMA background...i'm into kickboxing, muay thai, wrestling and even a lil jujitsu...but you sure you weight 195?...you're lookin pretty lean. Unless Brad dudn't know the first thing about fighting that size advantage would be awfully tough to overcome.

Silver Member

Post Number: 851
btw if the pic chad is reffering to actually exists...I NEED TO SEE IT NOW!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1486
sounds like sombody needs some pu$$y

Silver Member

Post Number: 853
i'm still resting from last night thank you very much...hit up the ex's best friend. let the drama begin!

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

15 Orion H2 on a 2500d, 4 15 ID SPLs 15 INCH WANGERS

Post Number: 754
Now im not trying to start anything but Rob you really do look like you have makeup on in the last pic of you flexin. Not saying that I wouldn't put my money on you though cause i'm a smaller guy myself and I know the advantages you got.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1487
i aint trying to start nothing either... but i can safley say size isnt really much of the fight at all.... its more the Skill, speed.... like the old saying "Its not the size of the dogs in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dogs"

Ive seen people that are like 5'3 130lbs~ beat people bl0ody that are like 6'0 and 225Lbs... (muscle builders) so i really beg to differ... but then again... mucsle does help if your still fast enough and know what your doing.. its just like a system,.... just cuz u got the best stuff dont mean it will be the best..gotta know what your doing wit it.

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 236
"i might not of met rob or you but i no rob and i dont know you.
size doesnt matter

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wNMgevrH8EI&mode=related&search=

^theirs a video to prove it"

Lol good comparison. Mirko Filipovic vs. Bob Sapp. That's not really a good example of small vs. big. That's comparing the 2nd ranked heavyweight in the world with the most deadly high kick in history to a 340 gimmick who the japanese love for the sole purpose that he's huge. He has little to no credibility. Awsome fight to watch though, he made poor Bob cry.

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
Size matters alot in a fight...There is a very good reason why boxing, wrestling, MMA and other similar sports have weight classes...

If there is a significant dropoff in skill for the larger fighter compared to the smaller fighter, then certainly, the smaller fighter can overcome the lack of size. But assuming both fighters are relatively even in skill level it's completely unfair. Mirko vs. Sapp is a good example...Bob Sapp is not a very skilled fighter, his career is based of off powering through ppl, and Mirko isn't exactly small...what like 6'2" 230???

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1065
Bob Sapp suffered a broken jaw from that fight :-(

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1066
Oh and for the record I wasn't wearing makeup but I've been labeled metrosexual.It's alright though the ladies aren't complaing about my looks I'll tell you that much :-)Makeup on guys shouldn't even surprise you all,look at all the bands out there and lots of guys do wear makeup these days,they're mostly "emo" kids though.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3541
ANNND on the note of size in fights.....
theres this dude i know, we call him "lil joe".
hes like fuckedin 5 foot 2 maybe less weighing in at 90 pounds and i havent saw him loose a fight.
damn all this talk bout mma and stuff makes me want to take it up. few ppl at my school do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3863
Sorry Chad. I went to bed b4 reading your post.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3866
D@mn. You beat me by a mile Chad.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1148
... i cant even tell wth is going on in that pic lol. the snake break open or somethin?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3725
neithre can i eric...i studied it for a while and kinda understand it...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3867
The python swallowed the gator. Then because of its' size it caused the python to split open. Call it indigestion.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1504
Paul if you read into the article a bit they also think it could of been one of the alligators that killed the python, they found it without a head, so in theory they think when it ate the alligator another alligator seen it and went after the python and once its head was ripped off it cause some sort of rupture within the python... but u never knows... a alligator would be pretty hard to digest... maybe the python just looked like a tasty meal after getting fat from eating it.. and when the aligator went to steal the pythons lunch after ripping off its head.. found out it was his brother inside it... lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1067
That's a glutton if I ever saw one Paul :-) Now we see why it's one of the deadly sins.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3881
^^^I agree.
Crazy sh1t happens all the time. Image what happens in nature that doesn't get noticed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us