Questions on system for my car.

Bronze Member
Username: Jac102389

Chicago

Post Number: 12
After starting a thread and researching the different items posted here is what I am going to put in my car. I have questions about most of the items still so if you can answer any please help.

2 12-inch fi Q's Subs (Should I get Dual 1 or Dual 2. Can anyone explain the difference in the two in stupid terms so I can understand it?)

Massive Audio 3000.1 Amp

Pioneer DEH-P780MP Head Unit

HO Alternator for an 07 GT Mustang (I can't find one so if anyone can help that'd be great, also does anyone know if putting this in would void my warranty?)

knukonceptz 0 ga kit (Link please?)

15 ft 0 GA kollusus kable from knukonceptz (Link please?)

8 ga amp kit (Link please?)

I would like to put my system in Plexiglass in my trunk so if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get that done I'd appreciate it as well as a price if anyone could estimate one.

I have a stock 2007 GT Mustang with a Shaker 1000 audio system, so is this all that I would need to set up my new system, I plan on keeping the speakers and the two comp subs on the doors that came with the car so would those work with my new system? Thanks for all the help.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 294
www.knukonceptz.com

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 15
I checked that site I don't know which items are the exact ones though and I don't want to order something I don't need.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 171
the dual 1 or dual 2 are the voice coil configurations. get the dual 1 ohm so you can wire them to a 1 ohm load and get the most power out of your amp
search iraggi alternators on ebay and you should be able to find something and if not then look into excessiveamperage alternators. excessiveamperage.com i beleive
you could get someone to build you plexiglass box if you dont know how. but i would jsut use mdf to make a box yourself, i feel the end result is much more enjoyful that way

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 263
http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLM-AK0

0 guage wire!

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 173
did we hit everything for ya?

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 16
But will putting a new alternator in void my warranty on my car?

I just need links for these two things:
15 ft 0 GA kollusus kable from knukonceptz

8 ga amp kit

And the stuff I listed is all I need right? If I have all of that then my system will be able to be installed?

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 267
it shouldnt void your warranty, but you can always call ford and ask them to be sure.

kollusus cable http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KOL1/0BL

8 ga amp

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=eKo-K8

Then you should be set.

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 17
Thanks a lot bro, but I wanted to do something like this in my trunk..have an idea on how much it would cost or where I could get it done?

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?TID=79682&PN=1&TPN=2

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1432
That's fiberglass, not plexiglass. That will cost you a good grand or more (probably more) to do a nice custom fiberglass ported enclosure...

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 18
Haha that's what I meant. Damn, okay. Well then if I got a box, is there any way that I can put it into my trunk with my amp to make it look clean and not just like its sitting there?

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 19
Would this box sound nice? Because I love the look on it and I think it would fit in my trunk nicely.

Upload

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 20
???

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 21
Anyone know how much installation would cost for this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us