I just cant decide

Bronze Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 78
i think i want either one CVX 15 or 2 CVR 15s but idk if it would be ok to push them with my amp because i would be over powering them by at least 200 watts but i like the prices for them i can get the 2 15s for 250 and the one for around 210, i dont wanna blow them so would it be ok to push these and what would yopu guys rate them for spl and sq

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
and if you guys can recommend some details on the box size and tuning it would be great thanks a lot

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 346
Don't get either of those.

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 797
u can get those if you want..the 2 12s will probly be louder due to cone area and the same amount of power but i would suggest lookin around a bit b4 u buy.......theres a lot of stuff out there that is much better than either of those choices for about the same $$$...u could spen a lil more and pick up a fi Bl.....u wouldnt have to worry about overpowering it and its a lot better than both of those kickers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
where can i find the FI bi or some ohers ones for that price abd would they be louder and more decent sounding or just louder

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In... United States

Post Number: 499
fi would kill kicker any day any time any way any where any...

its louder and excellent sounding...jus get wht destroyer said...it will crush those kickers lol

if u want sql..id suggest u go for the fi q....it gets plenty loud but if u really wanna bump da bump bump then get the bl....
btw what amp do u have?
the q and the bl are thirsty lol u should feed the q with like 1k watts and the bl atleast 1.5k watts (thats when u bump da bump bump ^^)

jus let us know wht amp u got and whts ur budget

Silver Member

Post Number: 500
o yea and its ficaraudio.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
i can only work with maybe 300 or 350 at the most budget and i have a kx 1200 mono kicker birth sheet rates it close to 1400 i think not sure its close tho

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
im looking at their bl but are all those the same wattage they all say 1k watts for the different sizes and you guys are starting to convince me to go with those too

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
oh then ur good...the the fully loaded BL and also u have the wiring yet?
also u might need to do some electrical upgrades such as h/o alt and the big 3 and possible batt...how big is ur alternator?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
my alt puts out 100 amps and i havent done any electrical upgrades really dont know how or where to start but ive had my amp in for a while now maybe 4 months pushing 2 ten cvxs but they aint satistifing me no more so looking to upgrade

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 162
so the Fi.Q15 on 1000wrms will be louder then 2 15" cvr's on 1000wrms? taking the install is of the same quality for both.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
what about the bl 15 which is the one im thinking of compared to 2 15s cvr and how come the Q and the bl are listed with the same watts whats the difference, sorry bout all the questions just trying to get the best for mhy money

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3487
if you want loud and got 350 to play with and have 1400rms to work with...go with the fully loaded BL

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3762
Mr.rob making cash dope nigg@s Wanna Jack Shyt Tight no slack Just Bought a pioneer indash dvd player with monitor :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
nice $$$?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3763
throw some dvd's on that pioneer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
just to make sure 1 15 fi bl would be louder and better than 2 15 kicker cvr or 1 15 cvx being pushed by 1200rms?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us