Post Number: 2833
dont waste your money on TCAB
they arent nething special
if u want something amazing get team toxic bass boxes they are rediculous

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2405
Shut up Driving, you don't know shiiaatt!!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 987
David...TCAB boxes are uber.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1990
ill have to second polo and rob^

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2835
oaky wut ever u say i still think tcab sux

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 989
Sorry to tell you David, TCAB's boxes look nicer than yours do lol...and they may even be louder ^_^

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2406
I may even order another... Polo..

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2836
cool being loud doesnt look pretty rob :P

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3802
TTB> TCAB. tcab is just another ported box. TTB makes a box according to your subs, amps, and vehicle whether it be ported, bandpass, t-line, t-line bass reflex hybrid, horn, etc.

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2838
thank you trevor

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 991
"tcab is just another ported box." What are you smoking?Lol...seriously if you think that...wow.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 182
hey rob it says u gota solo-x 18 is it loud?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3804
it is. it may be very well built, but maybe your application calls for a different type of enclosure. i can tell you right now i can build a TCAB box. the golden ratio is simple and that flair aint hard either. now lets try a horn, or a t-line with a compression chamber and sub placed 40% down the line.... you calculate that how again?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2410
TCAB builds boxes accroding to your sub. He also has boxes that are for more common folks, vehicle specific just to be loud. He does a lot of custom work and can build just about anything...Polo..

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 992
Well Trevor if you can build boxes as good as TCAB please start and you'll be making a fortune,Mark does.Nick last time I metered it was low 150's and a 146.8 on music.I re-wired everything with better 0 gauge and added 2 Kinetik HC 2400's,HO ALT and Big 3.I recently discovered I have massive air leak through the floor somehow so once I get that sealed up I should be in the 151's,hopefully :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 75
I guess many people missed the huge mess on Caraudio.com about TCAB boxes being paid for and not getting made or shipped out. Very bad situation, a few people took legal actions. The best thing to do is do your research, talk to the company that makes your sub, find out the T/S parameters, read up a www.bcae1.com. Get a few needed tools, go to hardware store and buy supplies, and try it out for yourself. The box will be much cheaper, you will learn a few skills, and have much greater apprecation for it because you built it with your own two hands. That way, even if you mess up the first box, it is still far less expensive to make a 2nd and 3rd than have a place like TCAB built it and ship it.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2416
I didn't miss anything. You know a lot of people make a lot of mistakes and such things as a successful business taking off and being the only person doing the work can make for a crazy situation. I am in no way saying what happened was right but in the end he did not stiff anyone and the ones who actually paid for his services either got there boxes or there refund. As a person Mark Potts is a real nice person he just got caught with his pants down being overextended on work, school and competing. I would indeed let him build another box for me and in fact I have been talking to him about a custom job for me. Polo.. :-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us