MA audio

Username: Sicknt760

Apple valley, Ca Usa

Post Number: 5
what do you guys think about their amps??

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 RE XXX[:-]

Post Number: 4434
Sh!t

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 187
I have the HK401SX, and it isn't bad at all. You would be surprised at the power output it is capable of.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca

Post Number: 606
I'd rather buy audiobahn then MA audio.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4491
so would i^^^ arent MA's amps rated at like 17volts?

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Martinez, Georgia 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 176
it depends on the amp...usually they rate them at 14.4...some of the larger amps are rated at 17 AND 14.4

btw, they are not $hit....for the money they put out plenty of power

i will admit though, the larger amps are very current hungry

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3874
for me they s.ck. Why would you buy something rated at 17V with a very questionable quality?

think about that

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
You may have had a bad experience with MA, but I have not. The quality seems fine to me and the customer service reps I've spoken with before have been top notch.

Julyo, you should read my previous post more carefully, only some of the amps are rated at 17 and even then they are still rated at 14.4 like most other companies amps.

The reason someone would want to buy an amp rated at 17 volts is for competition purposes. The hk4000d's actually do quite well and can take over 17 volts and very low impeadances.

Try going to this forum http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi where people with high post counts actually know something. Do a search on the hk4000d on that forum and read.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3894
so what you're saying is that IDK about car audio because i said ma audio has bad quality and they rate their products at 17V? then i think you should check yourself bro.

You like it cuz it puts 3000w rms or more for 500$, that's ok but that's just one model. One model doesn't makes a brand good. A good line makes a brand good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
What makes me think you don't know much about car audio is that you post, say something is crap, and then give a bs generalization of a companies products. Most of the time your posts are the same kind of crap, just like all the other people who became gold members in a month.

You say MA "sucks," but how many of their products have you used; don't you understand all their amps are also rated at 14.4V? I like MA and provided reasons why. Several of my friends and I have run MA before with nothing but good results.

Great, clean, reliable, power for the money.

As to your claim that I'm basing my assesment of MA on one product, that is false. I have used several different MA amps before and so have my friends, all with good results.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 421
did you guys get sand in your pussie's?

cuz every time i do it just makes me cranky
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us