12" mtx 9500 VS. 12" Q

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 143
i was just wondering wat one would get louder..and i already no the Q is cleaner but i just want to know which one is capable of getting louder..cuz right now i have the mtx 9500 and i was thinking of going with 2 12" Q's....

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1230
i would go with the Q's

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
what about one 10" or 12" BTL...i have 4000 watts RMS to work with

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 241
i believe they will both get loud in the right enclosure, but if both were given optimum power etc, i believe the Q would get louder as well as sound better

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
BTL FTMFW any day, the BTL is an awesome driver not just for SPL both chad lee said it retains good SQ too

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 128
BTL will get the loudest

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Really..alright!! thanks man cuz thats wat i was wondering...but the only bummer is, is that i have to put them in a sealed enclouser at 1.5 cu.ft because see my car is a 1991 Pontiac Firebird...not to much to work with

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
talk to scot at Fi i doubt you could even work a 10 into 1.5 cubes sealed(BTL that is) its a SPL driver that jsut happens to keep good SQ look into a Q if your going sealed

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
actually trey if i were to get a BTL i was going to give it 3.00 cu. ft sealed....see i could have 1.5 cu.ft per sub if i got a 2 Q's...i no i couldnt put a BTL in 1.5 cu.ft WAY 2 SMALL!!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

New sub : 1 ...

Post Number: 10401
FI also has BTL in 10" as well ......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us